Wake up Call

October 24

Chase's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fell asleep holding him, when I woke he wasn't there... " It's too late for that?" I asked myself, I feel a cold rush of air pass me, and see Logan standing by the door "Ready for school?" He asks.

I nod quickly changing  and getting my things ready "let's walk to school today" He jumps in excitement "YES!".. I still can't shake off that stupid nightmare, but seeing Him makes it better.

I hold his hand as we walk to school, through the same route the nightmare was in.  I feel my hand close shut, Logan is gone...  Then seeing a trail of blood I decide to follow it. "L-LOGAN!" The same piercing image of last night's nightmare is now... Real Logan slowly moves and whimpers.. He's still alive!

My heart breaks, as I run to him and try getting him free. " I'm gonna call an ambulance, okay?? You'll be fi-fine.." I say trying not to choke on the knot of pain shooting down my throat."He shakes his head as I get him free "They already buried me."

I pant and freak out, holding him close "But you're right here baby, you're right here." I cry and start calling the cops as he disappears.

"9'11 what's emergency"

"Th-this is Chase I'm seeing ghost ... I believe my boyfriend was killed by the college back way trail.. There's blood and wires.."

".. Does the ghost speak to you?" She asks unsure of what to believe"

"He said they buried him.. please bring a search team.." I hang up and sure enough they come.

They check of I'm on drugs, have a criminal record, or if I'm gang related. Which luckily I'm not..

"We got something!" They see the blood and loose dirt

"That's him get him out !" I scream as the they and pull me back from seeing. A while later they dig him out. "Can you identify the body sir?".. "I look at him and cry once more "It's Logan Evans, my boyfriend.."

They took me in for questioning. I said I was having nightmares, and that Logan himself guided me to his body. They thought I was lying, or something, but they couldn't find anything on me, so they let me go.

 They thought I was lying, or something, but they couldn't find anything on me, so they let me go