party time

October 31st

Chase's P.O.V

Today's the day of the party, everything's set up and it looks amazing. I started playing music as people showed up. Logan and I tried taking shots but I'm the only one buzzed....

I try sobering up before Eli and them get here by eating a bit. I start eating chips and see a girl walk right through Logan and straight to me. "I heard about your friend." She says swaying her hips slightly.

Boyfriend .. "Okay?" She moves closer and presses herself up against me, "If you need something to distract you I'm here.." I look over at a pissed off boyfriend and quickly push her off.
"Thanks for the offer but.. um I'm gay and a simple I'm sorry for your loss is good! Bye!"

I run pass her and go to Logan "Calm down, those are the ones you need to worry about." I say pointing at Eli, Adam, and Jaxson. His eyes instantly turn red as he sees them "Not yet wait until everyone is fucked up" I say putting pills In every soda and alcohol bottle.

As time goes by, everyone's dancing drunk, some can't even get up. "Now." I mumble nervously, Logan kisses me softly and says, "In case I fail.." I watch as he follows Adam upstairs. I follow just in case. "Logan no !! Please I swear I didn't want to!"

I watch as Logan sinks himself into Adams body, his flesh starts pealing away. Blood dripping down his wounds "Make it stop!!!" He screams at me as a hole In His chest opens up and the light In his heart fades. He turns into black smoke and disappears.

I walk around looking for logan I can't find him.. I see hands creepy thought the walls, and hear faded screaming. I look and see Eli and Jaxson leaning on the wall. I shake slight watching and they get sucked in, I hope he doesn't lose control.

I go into a room in hopes that I don't see this but soon. My "friends"(Eli and Jaxson) start bleeding through the walls... Screaming my name for help, as they melt away, in different shades of flesh and blood. "Chase make it stop!! We didn't mean to! Please make it stop!!!!" They're screams echo through my head...
I watch in horror... letting them slip away, crying to myself in a lonely room, screaming "why me!? You deserve this! Y-you deserve this!! "

One of the grabs my arm and I start getting sucked in I panic "Logan!!" A sharp demonic scream comes from the wall as they let go.

After a while I hear silence "Babe?? " I search everywhere, he's not here! Fuck! I run out the house and drive to where I left his body. I hear him whimper "I'm coming!" I opened the basement and see him on the floor.. he's still wounded. I hold Jim close "I-It's okay baby" He shivers "Ch-chase?" I nod and look at him "It's me." He smiles and slowly starts to heal "We did it.."

I carry him upstairs and get him in clean close. "Let's go I have to show everyone that sign"

Logy giggles and pulls me close. "You owe me something first~"
"Oh my~"