Chapter 23: Leaving

The next morning, I woke up to find Obi knocking on my door. "Miss! We have to get u soon!" He yelled in a tired tone. I opened my door. "Are you all packed?" Obi asked me. "I just need a few more things."

It was silent in the room. I packed a couple of outfits, some herbs that would help cleaning and that could make coffee, and a locket that I've always had.

The locket is a copper color and is has a little rust. On the inside, there's a picture of one of who I'm assuming is my grandmother. "How about we go meet up with Zen?" Obi nodded and led me to Zen's office.

"Are your ready to go?" Zen asked me. He told us that we would leave at 10:30 sharp. The current time was 9:45. At about ten o'clock, Zen asked me to find everyone and bring them to the from of the castle.

I knocked on Kazuki's door. "Kazuki, are you in there?" I softly said. He opened the door. "Yeah?" He said. I can tell that he just woke up. I started panicking. "Please get changed and I will come to get you in a few minutes." I told him. Obi and I found the three that Obi was going to take with him.

We went back to Kazuki's room and he eventually came out. All of us went to the outside of the castle by 10:15. When we got there, we all saw three guards, Zen's aides, and Zen. We were all ready to go. One of Zen's aides walked up to me. "I don't believe I properly introduced myself, my name is Mitsuhide."

We had a little bit of a conversation, but there was nothing really to talk about. Mitsuhide and Kiki had their own horse as well as Zen and Obi. Obi helped his students get on the horses that had other guards on it.

Obi told me to hop on his horse. I did as I was told and hopped onto his horse. All of a sudden, the horse started jogging. This was my first time on a horse so it startled me.

It was finally time, finally the time I would be able to see my father...

Aight, this came out earlier than expected. Bye bye