Chapter 28: The Dream

After a while, Obi and I went back to the village. Zen welcomed us back with a smile and so did Father. We started to get ready to go to our rooms.

When I opened my room door, I saw an amazing view. There was a huge balcony that I had not noticed from the outside. The view from there was great.

The bed had a blue blanket and a comfortable pillow. A desk had a chair to go with it. On the chair, there were two extra blankets. There was a dresser with eight drawers.

I laid on my bed and sighed 'it's been a long day' I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

Dream

It was her again. She had more detail and there were different things that u had not noticed. "Shirayuki," she said in a soft voice. "Yes?" I answered. "Are you happy?" She asked me.

"Yes."

Then I realized it, "Yes Mom, I am happy."

I woke up, Obi was shaking me. "Come on, you're gonna be late for breakfast" I opened my eyes to see the sun out already.

I got dressed quickly and got dressed and ready. Obi and I just made it in time for breakfast. People from the village gathered to have a huge meal.

Eggs, ham, biscuits, and so much more was given to all of us. By the time the meal was over, everyone was filled. We were going to start our first full day here in the village

I'm so sorry! I forgot to post this chapter last week :( I can't post for a second time this week because I'm on vacation