Stolen Memories

Klaus  knew something was amiss as he observed the humans crowding to the parking lots next to his own car. His muscles tensed and his posture was rigid with fear. His greatest fear and finally came true after centuries of escape. His body quivered with unfathomable pure hatred overlaced with fear made his body feel weak, worthless and vunerable. Wasting no time , he swiftly turned around meeting the eyes of his Elijah . He too had noticed it and he saw fear echoed back in them. He exchanged catious glances knowing that creature would very easily massacre the whole town in exchange for their blood. Needless to say they had to flee , though they had greater strength in numbers, but this had a unbreakable hold on them.Pure hatred coursed through his body setting all his nerve endings on fire but centuries taught him better than that. Impulsiveness was an act of a fool. He let of a low almost inaudible hiss as the door clicked opened crouching down, preparing to bolt but stopped in confusion as he heard heard the distinctive feminine graceful foot work. He tensed she was here for him and would stop at nothing to destroy him and his family . His eyes focused solely on the moving crowd of humans whoever she was has certainly gotten the attention of these mindless humans. Squinting through the miniscule gaps Klaus colud only catch a glimpse of her lustrous golden hair that rivalled the glorious sun.  He relaxed it ws definitely not her. Concealing a growl of fustration as he took a more relaxed stance and folded his arms across his muscular chest. He felt his breath pick up its rate as the elusive maiden headed towards him . The humans started to scatter resuming to their previous activities on klaus's compulsion and for the very first time Klaus was left speechless. He could only admire the flawless piece of art before his very eyes, her perfect romantic curls framed her delicate face as they cascaded gloriously past her shoulders. He felt his heart constrict with unfathomable feelings as he looked deep into her sapphire eyes that tugged at something . He felt wierd as he gazed upon her familiar beauty , surely he would have remebered her.  His expression darkened as one of the males took this chance to speak with her. Forrtunately he recognised this feeling , it was jealously . Not hesitating, he found himself heading toward this mysterious beauty. Cleverly sliding in between the neglible human ,he smirked at her before holding out a hand.

"Many oft a time, I have come across many beautiful women but none of such comparable to you love. Allow me to introduce myself , Niklaus Mikaelson and your lovely self are?" he quirked up a eyebrow , leaning slightly towards him in anticipation of knowing her name full of confidence and charisma. He watched her part her luscious red lips to respond.

"Excuse my dear brother dear, he can be such a pain really, him and all his romantic pick up lines , its rather old fashioned really. What a lovely rose, you are certainly very stunning. I'm Rebekah " Rebekah and unseemingly made her way towards them , pushing Klaus aside , ignoring his apparent annoyance.

Caroline blushed , at Rebekah's compliment. She could feel blood rushing to her cheeks staining them red.

The desire to know her name flooded Klaus body as her gave a rather hard shove at Rebekah

"Excuse my dear sister , she has no manners at all . You were saying ?" He urged her to continue

"I am Caroline Forbes, pleasure to meet you" She smiled winningly at him as she connected her hand in his.

Both of them felt like the world stop and had their breath knocked out of them. Flashes of stolen memories came unrelentlessly into their minds. Klaus blinked in shock as the images of a beautiful blonde crying hysterically banging his door and tackled him with an engulfing hug . She thought he was dead. The way her lips felt upon his and her hands that brought him closer to her. How she slept peacefully snuggled in his chest evey night and her gorgeous laugh. The glorious pink tint on her cheeks when he reminded her how truly beautiful she was .

"Nik"

"Sweetheart"

The two quickly met in a fierce embrace basking in the comfort of each other's prescence .Caroline felt an onslaught of intense feelings wash through her as she had finally remebered evertyhing she felt hot tears rising up her eyes as ahe whispered his name over and over again. Klaus finally felt that he was complete and all that matteres to him was caroline his love was in his arms. He ran his fingers through her enchanting blodes locks as he felt her crying uncontrollably. He moved his arms from her waist to cup her face as his thumbs gently wiped away her tears. Caroline coud not care less he was here with her right now .she crushed her lips against his as if to make uo for the decades that were lost . Klaus responded with intense passion as he kissed her back . He bit down gently on her soft lips as she desperately granted him access, her hands moved up to encircle his neck bringing them closer.

Pulling back from the heated kiss Caroline gazed into his cerulean eyes memorising his heartachingly handsome face. " I love you"

"I Love you more" Klaus replied unhesitatingly.

"Care?"

Caroline turned to that familliar sound with much difficulty as she was practically glued to klaus.

" Bekah!' Caroline screamed as she untangled herself from klaus and rushed to Rebekah.

The two blonde woman were in tight embrace and were terribly crying . " Care you have no idea how much I've missed you" Rebekah got out in between sobs. " Bekah I missed you more." Caroline hugged her tighter.

"Beks thats not fair keeping her all to yourself what about the amazingly gorgeous me?"

"Kol!" Caroline gave a watery laugh

"Come here and give me a hug."Caroline barreled towards him giving him a engulfing hug.

"Honey, your tears are ruining my beautiful clothes" Kol joked but seemed to be on the verge of crying too.

"Hey what about daddy 'lijah? don't i get a hug too?" Caroline nearly broke everybody she loved and cared about was all here. She rushed to Elijah hugging him fiercely as he lifted her and twirled her around before setting her down.

Caroline immeadiately went back into Klaus's arms aching for his touch, his muscular arms encircled her as he bent down whispering to her .

"Love you have some explaining to do."