"Cody?"

Authors Note: I rushed this lmao I'm trash, Anyway, Carry on.

––––––––––

“So Junior, prom is coming up soon, Who's gonna be your prom, dude?” Joseph asked, It was almost prom at school, Jackie chu Announced it during lunch, Junior and Joseph were at the lunch table, Cody hasn't arrived there yet, He decided to do his homework early, What a nerd.

“Oh, Uh–” Junior didn't really know who he was going with.

“Is it that girl, Sparkle?”

“No.”

“Then who?”

“You'll find out soon I guess.”  Junior said.

Dude, If you have no one to go with, Just be honest with me at least, We're best friends.” Joseph said, Taking a bite of his Burger.

“Y–Yeah, I have no one...” Junior said as he looked down.

“Aw, Dude, Its ok, You have your best friend right here for you, I'll never leave you.” Joseph said, Hugging Junior.

‘Man, Joseph is a pretty good friend sometimes,’ Junior thought, As he hugged Joseph back, Smiling.

“Thanks Joseph.” Junior said as he lightly smiled.

“No Problem!”

Cody finally finished his homework,
“Fucking finally,” Cody stood up from his seat, Grabbing his Bag, Papers, Pencils, And Homework, Leaving the room to meet up with Joseph and Junior.

The Lunch Door suddenly opened, And Both Junior and Joseph looked, Cody was at the door and walked up to them.

“Hi Guys!” Cody sat next to Junior And sat his backpack next to himself.

“Sup' Cody!” Junior said with a smile.

“Hey dude.” Joseph grinned.

“So who are you guys taking to prom?” Cody asked, Curious.

“I'm still thinking about asking that one gir–” Joseph started, But was interrupted by Junior.

“I honestly don't know, I Feel like no one loves me.”

“Dude, what did we just go through?” Joseph said,
“Im here for you, dude, So is Cody.”

Cody blushed and nodded.

“Well I–”

*RING RING*

The class bell rung, And everyone left...

*T I M E   S K I P*

Junior asked Cody to come over and talk to him about the prom, And who he was gonna take.
Junior and Cody go to Junior's Room.

“So Cody,” Junior paused, Sitting on his bed. “I don't really know who to take to prom, I'm confused, And no one likes me...”

Cody could see the sadness in Junior's eyes, He raised an eyebrow a opened his mouth to speak,

“I know who likes yo–” Interrupted again, Damn.

“Cody, am I just not likeable? I try my hardest, And Chef Pee Pee supports me, But I still can't do anything right, I feel like shit, Honestly.” Junior looked down, Sadness in his eyes like Cody saw before.

“Well, Junior I know someone who likes you.”
Cody smiled, Welp, Here goes nothing.
“Who?” Junior asked.
“M–”

“JUNIOR ITS TIME TO EAT DINNER!”
Chef Pee Pee's voice was heard all the way from the kitchen.

‘Fucking cock block.’ Cody thought.

“Oh, Uh–”

“Cody let's go eat, We'll talk about this after that.”

“Oh, Alright...”

Junior got off the bed and walked out of his room.

Cody followed.

They soon ate and went back upstairs 2 minutes later.

Cody ate a little faster since he was excited. He couldn't wait to tell Junior.

After they ate, They went up again to Junior's Room. And they both sat on his bed again.

“So, Cody, Who loves me?” Junior said tilting his head, God, He's so fucking cute.

Cody's heart was racing, Oh god, Its about to happen.

“U–Uh, Its me, Junior.” Cody Blushed intensely, Rubbing the back of his head.

“Cody? R–Really?” Junior smiled.

“Y–Yeah?”

Junior smiled again, it was the sweetest, cutest, smug smile. And Junior hugged Cody tightly.
“I love you too!”
“Wh– Really Junior? Are you sure you aren't fucking with my heart?”
“NO! I've actually had a crush on you ever since 4th grade, I'm just not good with relationships, You remember what happened with sparkle.”
“Well, You don't need that Thot. You have me, Y'know?” Cody stopped hugging Junior to kiss his lips.

Junior moaned into the kiss and kissed back, It was like a fight with mouths, Cody was a pretty good kisser, He's had experience with his ken doll when he was little.
“A–Aah...” Junior stopped kissing him and wiped saliva from his mouth.

“Cody?”

“Yeah?”

“Can you stay with me forever?”

“Sure Junior.” Cody smiled.

·«Cody x Junior Oneshots/Smutshots»·On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara