‹BNHA AU› "Blood Thirsty" «Part 2»

“Dude, I keep hearing sounds.” Jenny said fiddling with her hair.
Junior shrugged, “I don't hear any noises?” She turned back to the TV.
“Im gonna check it out, stay here.” Jenny got up and went to where she heard the sound coming from.
Junior ignored her and kept looking at the TV.
——————————————————————
Literally not a second later, A scream and a slash was heard.
Junior quickly turned to the kitchen, where froppy went.
She got up quickly but walked slowly, she didn't say froppys name cause if there was a killer in the house, that would give away location. So she kept quiet.
She peeked in the kitchen and saw froppy on the ground, cut and hurt.
This weren't just cuts she could walk off, these cuts were deep, wide, and painful like hell. Froppy resisted the tears in her eyes.

“FROP-” Junior reached out her hand for her,
Suddenly, quick footsteps and a scream was heard, which was juniors scream as her cheek got cut, it burned whenever she touched it, it bled terribly. She managed to stay on her feet, she touched her cheek but resisted the pain as she looked down at her fingertip, seeing the blood, she looked up quickly and saw the villain she thought she'd never see again.

Toga.

“Hiii!!” Kelly said.
“Why are you here..”
“Im here to take what's mine of course!”
Junior didn't say anything. She just stood there. She's

Kelly rolled her eyes, “Your friend needs to bleed more. I only cut her side.”
“HER SIDE?!”
“Oh don't be so dramatic, soon, I'll have your side cut as well. And keep it as my own possession.” Kelly said smiling. That fucking smile pissed junior off.
She tried to use her quirk but something was wrong.
“Did you think that would work?” Kelly said laughing, “You can't do that silly!”

All junior could do was run. She backed up a tiny bit, getting ready to run as fast as she could.

While toga was still talking, she took her chances to run and call the cops.

“WHY ARE YOU RUNNING? I THOUGHT WE WERE BUDDIES?” Toga yelled, running after her.
Junior ran upstairs. Toga wasn't quick enough for her, but was fast. She had some agility. Junior's breathing was fast, her heart was pounding so hard. She went into a random room and closed and locked the door. Toga was banging on the door.

For a while, she stopped banging. So junior took the chance to call the cops while trying to get out the window,
She grabbed the phone, dialing 911.

BANG

Well, junior's fucked.
She dropped the phone in surprise.

Kelly(Toga) Suddenly dashed at her with her knife.
A scream and a drop was heard.
And the last thing she heard was that stupid ass laugh.