«·Drunk Love·»

Basically junior and Cody get drunk and just start confessing shit at a Halloween party.

--------------
Junior P.O.V
-

It was Jeffy's halloween party! Almost everyone was there. Even old friends.

Me, Cody, and Joseph were coming to his party. Chef pee pee was driving us.
"Thanks for driving us, peepers." Cody said looking at chef pee pee.
"No problem i guess." Chef pee pee said not making eye contact.

None of us dressed up as anything Since Jeffy didn't really say we had to be anything to get in. As long as we were there.

"We're here," Chef pee pee said. "Now go."
"Finally." Joseph said unbuckling himself out of the car.

Jesus Joseph is impatient. But eh, I was kinda like that as a child anyway.

I unbuckled myself out of the car and so did Cody.
I got out, and Joseph already was walking at the door. Cody got out too, but as I got out I looked back at chef pee pee.
"Thanks chef pee pee, your the best." I said smiling at him.

"Your welcome brat."

I walked up to the door like Cody and Joseph

Author P.O.V

----------

Joseph knocked on the door, you could hear music playing from the outside.
The trio heard footsteps coming, and the door opened.

"Hey guys, what doing?" Jeffy of course. He was dressed up as a vampire.
"Jeffy why are you dressed as a vampire? That's kinda lame." Cody said, Joseph gave a look at Cody that said 'don't fuck this up for us'
"Well I couldn't find anything else to wear, Plus you guys aren't even wearing costumes, but I don't really care. Now come on in!" Joseph stopped giving Cody that angry look and accepted to come in, The trio got in and there was a TON of people.
"Woah, there are so many people, dude." Joseph said looking around.
The music was pumping loud, so it was a tiny bit difficult to hear them talk.
Junior's eyes quickly looked at the drinks and food, And Josephs eyes went right to the dancefloor.
"Guys the drinks are over there!" Junior said pointing.
"What?" Joseph said not hearing what junior said over the music.
Cody heard what he said though,
"Noiceee." Cody said, smirking. "Lets go get fucked up!"
"YEAAAAH!"
Joseph had no idea what the fuck they were talking about so he just left and went to the dancefloor.

Cody and junior went over to the drinks.
"So Cody, Let's get drunk!"

"Not to crazy thou-"
Junior scoffed "Whatever Cody." and took a bottle of Smirnoff.
"Jeffy has Smirnoff? What?" Cody said confused.
Junior took a sip.

"Mm..."
That sound that junior made put so many dirty images in Cody's mind, but he took his mind off of it and grabbed another Smirnoff bottle that was on the table.
"So uh, are you sure I should drink i-"
"Cody, don't be a nerd, just try some."
Junior grabbed more Smirnoff bottles, Jesus, how many bottles of Smirnoff were on the table?
"im gonna drink probably seven of these."
"Junior what?"
"What?"
"Why seven?" "Just take it slow, okay?"
"No Cody, you don't control my life."
Junior got finished drinking 2 bottles without Cody even noticing, how fast was he?
"Junior, stop it. "Im your friend, and as your friend I care about your well being."
"Cody please just try some." Junior said pointing to the Smirnoff bottle still in Cody's hand.
"Fine." Cody said sighing, opening the bottle to drink it.
"Thats the spirit." Junior said hiccupping after saying that.

12 MINUTES LATER
--------
Joseph was still on the dancefloor, focused more on the ladies then the drinks.
Cody and junior however, were a hiccupping mess. And y was just as wasted as junior.
"Jo-*Hicc* Cody!"
"H-hu-wha?" Cody said looking at junior.
"Remem-*HICC* When I was 8 and I got my butt slapped by yo-you?" Junior said, getting a little to close for Cody's comfort.
"yo-y- Juinbug, Why-*Hicc* you so-c-close?" Cody said.
"You got something on your mou-mouth!" Junior said squinting.
"where?"
"fol-follow me to the bathroom palace." Junior grabbed Cody's hand.
"ok?" Cody said eyes half closed.
They went upstairs where the bathroom was. Joseph saw them going up there and noticed then holding hands. He didn't say anything but smirked.
"So-So, where's this thingamafigger on my mouth?" Cody didn't really know wat he was saying. What the fuck is a thingamafigger?
"Hold still." Junior said,
And as soon as junior said that, he kissed Cody right on the lips. Cody kissed back since he was hungover, but once he would find out that they kissed, I'm pretty sure he would love that memory forever. Cody put his arms on juniors waist. Cody placed junior on the sink, kissing him again.

"Mm.." Cody moaned into the kiss.

Suddenly, footsteps seemed to be approaching the bathroom.
Junior and Cody were to drunk to notice.

The bathroom door opened.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" it was Joseph. Great.