Beyonce is queen

A cough was heard through the thick smoke, Professor Bush waited in anticipation while the Justice League got ready for a fight. But all of the tense atmosphere dropped the moment they saw a young boy, about 16-17 years old with light pink hair that honestly looked like a mess, he also wore a black choker around his neck while wearing a long-sleeved sweater that was clearly too big for him. The top part of it was a bright yellow and the bottom turquoise, in the middle was a print of a black cat peeking out, other than that he was just wearing black leggings and one bright green sock while the other was a neon blue with some black print on it. He was very clearly out of place.

"Jesus Christ is this a smoke machine factory or something?!" He yelled out waving the smoke away, finally opening his eyes to show two soft brown eyes, he looked at the Justice League who were all either hurt or trapped, looking them up and down analyzing them from top to toe and the situations they were in. He blinked several times before looking over at Professor Bush and the very tall muscular man beside her and doing the same, then turning around and looking behind him before turning back to them and once more looking at them.

"Well my bathroom has certainly changed quite a bit since my last visit, which to my knowledge was about a few hours ago," He said looking around at the building that was falling apart around him. Although before Black Canary could ask the young boy if he was hurt, Professor Bush's voice cut through what was left of the building.

"What! No! You were supposed to be a godlike being with unimaginable power, but you, you're just a brat!" She yelled out in anger.

"You know I would be offended if it wasn't for the fact that you somehow got the idea that there were beings with godlike powers in my dimension," he said, looking like he was holding back laughter. But before anyone else could say anything he continued although this time in a slightly more quiet tone "But then again Beyonce does exist in my dimension" he stated putting a finger to his chin with a face that clearly indicated that he was thinking. Professor Bush than picked up a very old dusty book from god knows where and looked through the pages. That however just made the boy bust out laughing holding his sides gaining the attention from everyone once again.

"You got scammed by an old dusty ass book, I can't fucking breathe!" He yelled out before kneeling to the ground laughing his ass off, pissing off the Professor and worrying the League.

"Enough, get him he's probably still useful!" The Professor yelled while pointing to the boy and looking at the very tall muscular man.

"Thing is, I am absolutely useless. I mean I can't even punch someone hard enough too hurt them, I'm only gonna hurt myself if I try to do any kind of exercise" The boy said still laughing and he only started to laugh harder after he finished his sentence. The very tall muscular man nodded and walked towards the boy who was still laughing, but the boy suddenly stopped when Superman yelled at him to run. The boy looked at the very tall muscular man walking towards him, clearly not intending to give the boy a sweet and loving hug. The boy wiped away the tears that had started to form from laughing too much, he then saw a very convenient crowbar laying right beside his foot, he, of course, did the logical thing and picked it up.

The very tall muscular man just let out a deep chuckle "You just said you could not fight boy, and it's not like that crowbar is gonna be much help against me"

"Hey don't underestimate crowbars, these blunt sons of bitches can do a lot of damage," He said quietly whispering something that sounded like 'Flex tape' and giggling a little afterward.

The very tall muscular man lunged forward to grab the boy, but very quickly the boy slipped out of his reach slightly stumbling before straightening himself and clocking the very tall muscular man over the head with the crowbar, knocking the very tall muscular man straight out and in turn fall to the ground with a loud thud. The boy than grinned and turned around holding the crowbar(that had a bit of blood on the end of it)like he was showing it off "Crowbars, very useful for knocking the shit out of very tall muscular men... instantly! It buy one get one free so hurry up and get yours now, only 4,99!"