Chapter 4

Ahhh~ the wedding day has arrived, this would be the most perfect day for Y/n and Winona.

Y/n:" I don't want to marry her! Whatever your plan is... I hope it will work... "

Saphir:" Don't worry, my plan will definitely work"

Y/n:" what is your plan... "

Saphir:" You'll know sooner or later... "

Y/n:" I am getting married in half an hour!"

Saphir:" That's like forever from now, right?"

Y/n:" Its only 30 minutes"

Saphir:" That's all the time you need"

I walked out of the room and seen my other daughters in nice dresses, the hellhound was sound asleep.

The kitsune was watching me as I was walking towards my unwanted bride.

Winona:" Skip the Wedding Vows, Skip to the part where we kiss and be happily married together"

Priest:" Y/n, Do you take this beautiful lady to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Saphir:" I Object!"

Winona looked at the girl who objecting before she looked at me with a creepy smile.

Winona:" Y/n... Who's this?"

Saphir:" I'm his daughter you wicked bitch!"

Y/n ducked underneath a table before he heard the sound of people screaming.

He got startled when someone stood next to the table, the table flipped over before Y/n saw Winona standing over him with a chainsaw in hands.

Winona:" Y-you cheated on me... "

Y/n:" Winona... we are not even together ... "

Winona slapped Y/n to the floor and turned on her saw, she slashed every Lamia that got close to her instantly killing them, she used the chainsaw on one of Y/n's legs and slowly sliced it off making Y/n yell and groan in pain.

Y/n:" Gah! You fucking bitch!"

Y/n yelled as he was crawling away, leaving a trail of blood behind him.

Winona:" We could have been happy... We could have spent our lives together... "

Y/n:" You would have been happy... I wouldn't ngh... Fuck it hurts so badly... "

He could hear the sounds of her healds hitting the wooden floor as she followed him.

Winona than looked up to see that Y/n was trying to leave...

Winona:" Where are you going Y/n... Our wedding isn't over yet Y/n... Why must you continue to hurt me... "

Y/n:" Your... Fucking insane!! I would never marry you!"

Winona:" M-me insane... Ahaha... Ahahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I turned my body over to look at her and seen that she was about to stab me with the chain saw.

Winona:" I'll marry your corpse if I must! You are not taking my happy day away from me!"

Y/n:" You are fucking crazy! Stay away from me!

Winona:" No... I don't think I will-"

Saphir:" Stay away from him you bitch!"

both Winona and Y/n looked over at Saphir, she had a pistol in her hand and she pointed it, Winona.

Saphir:" NO FATHER!!"

You heard 5 gunshots before you laid on the ground closing your eyes and blacking out...