Wedding Bells

{Article 1/???} 

 Felix Kjellberg, more known as PewDiePie, started his channel on April 29th, 2006. With a smile, and his famous words, "how's it goin' bros," he positively struck the world. For over 10 years he's had this career, and he's reached the peak by becoming one of the most subscribed YouTubers ever recorded.

But today is not about his subscribers. On August 19th, 2019, he and Marzia Bisognin (CutiePieMarzia) became husband and wife. As soon as it was announced on social media, the internet instantly blew up. "All I knew was they all of sudden they were engaged," one student explained. "I'm happy for them, they deserve each other." The two married at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, London, and shared wonderful wedding photos to the world. While they were there, for the first dance of the night, Felix Kjellberg recalled, "We were both so nervous. I took a few wrong steps, but we looked like we knew what we were doing," in an Instagram post.

The two met one another through a family friend of Marzia's in 2011, "We met at a time when I was feeling very lost..." Felix recalled at their wedding. But ever since then, both of their lives have progressed into something more. The two began to date, then, they were engaged. While they were dating, the two had bounced in between Italy & Sweden until the two had finally settled in Brighton, England.

(Photos will not be included in this article, the article has been edited to protect the identity of those who go to the same school as the author and the location will be hidden)