Chapter 1- Socialising

Mia's POV:

"Baby I'm preying on you tonight.Hunt you down eat you alive,just like animals,animals,like animals yeahhh."

Luke was singing this. His voice was terrible.I was on the bed clutching my stomach while he was singing this song and stripping his clothes off. This turned me on now. Maroon 5 songs always turned me on, not only Maroon 5 but many of other songs too, Luke knew that very well. Then suddenly he stops singing, only left in his khaki shorts and his blue tight fitting Tshirt. He looks into my eyes just staring at me with a grin plastered on his face,his dimples so deep and those eyes calling me towards him. How I loved him :) I suddenly find myself walking towards him,and I wrap my hands on his shoulders, standing on my tippy toes. He too, wraps his cold hand around my waist, causing dragons to dance in my stomach and giving me this feeling which is can not be expressed in words. He puts his hand on my chin and brings my face up to meet his charming eyes. He leans into me and just stares at my face, those lips of his, so red and delicious, lean into me and kiss me with full passion. Gradually, we move towards the bed and have a full make out session. Oh...and I am still a virgin. Shocking much? Well..I promised Luke to lose it to him on our 2nd year anniversary....but last year everything got messed up since I got chicken pox. Fail much? After our 2nd year anniversary...Luke got so pissed at me since I promised him on our 2nd year anniversary. But I convinced him it will be our 3rd year anniversary what so ever. I just wanted the occasion to be special. I know I know...I am stubborn...but that is me after all.

******

Luke's POV:

After making out we just decided to play Dance Central on Xbox,one of Mia's favourite games. She beat me in the first 3 games, and then I beat her in the next 4 games. While we were playing our 8th game,I hear my phone ringing. Mia pauses the game, and I go to get my phone. It was Mia's call. But she was right here. "Hey Mia, come here!" I call Mia to see what was going on. "Yeah?" She jumps on my shoulder, putting her chin on my shoulder she glances at my phone.

"Oh shit,I left my phone at Starbucks!"

"Great." I say with a sign.

"Pick the phone up asshole!"

And with that I answer the call...

"Hello?"I say.

"Oh hi...umm is this Luke?"the voice from the other side says,it is a male's voice.

"Yup...that's my girlfriend's phone...where did you get it?"

"Oh! I found it at Starbucks lying on the floor yesterday night...the phone was dead, so I planned on taking it home and then find whom it belonged to today since Starbucks was just about to close."

"Oh thank you...umm do you think you could come to Spinneys in Meadows and give the phone there to me?"

"Sure. But when?"

"Umm...right now in 10 minutes?I will be wearing a plain blue Tshirt and khaki shorts standing outside Spinneys."

"Kay. I'll be there in 10."

"Thanks, bye."

"Bye." And he cuts the phone.

I turn to Mia and see her applying make up. What is with these girls and there make up?! Don't they believe that they are pretty being them itself?

"Woaw...what's up girl?

"Oh...I heard that we are going to get my phone in 10 mins...so I'm getting....ready?"She says looking from her toe to head.

"Okay...you don't need to wear THOSE short shorts.We are going to get your phone back not to a club."

"Really?" Mia says with a 'are you kidding me' look on her face.

"Yes really."

"Well I'm not going to change!"

"Well then we are not going!!" I know I was acting like a over protective boyfriend...but what could I do??her shorts were very very short!!I so don't want other boys eyeing her!

"What the fuck Luke! ???"

"I made my point clear." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Fine! One condition though....I drive" Oh no....Mia..driving...We are gonna end up dead...she is currently learning how to drive...but she thinks she has already perfected the art!

"Oh no...no way"

"Your choice...I drive or I come like this"

"Crap....okay...you can drive."

"Oh my god Luke! You are okay with both of us dying than some NOBODY seeing my legs?"

"Yes" I said with a smirk on my face.

"You over possessive little monstrous Luke....I...... I....can't believe this!"

"You still love me" I said planting a quick kiss on her cheek.

"My bad luck....I love you too" She surrenders and with that she strips her shorts off and wears blue jeans.

"Let's go!!" I said showing all my teeth to her.

"Stupido" I hear her mumble and then giggle.

*******

We reached Spinneys risking our life through the roads. Mia finally parking the car on the parking space.

I get of the car and look around to find that boy with Mia's phone.He never mentioned what he was going to wear. Crap.

Suddenly I feel a tap on my back,I turn around to find a boy almost my height.

"Luke?" He says.

"Yupp"

"Oh hi. I'm Jordan" He says, extending his hand towards me.

"Luke." I say shaking his hand.

"Umm" he says digging his hand inside his pocket in search of Mia's phone probably.

"Here" He says handing me Mia's black Samsung Note 3.

"Thanks."Mia jumps in,taking the phone from him, I almost forgot she was there.

"No problem.Umm....want to join me for lunch?" He asks.

Mia looks at me, waiting for me to answer, from her eyes I know she wants to go, she loves socializing. How could I say no to Mia whose currently looking at me like a dog waiting for his owner yo throw the bone. A very hot and sexy dog though.

"Sure" I say.

"Yay! Let's go...McDonald's?" Jordan asks.

"Totally!" Mia squeaks.

"Yeah...that'd be pretty good" I say.

And with that we head to McDonald's that was behind us. Mia looks so excited. I can see her blushing...holy shit!! She is blushing!!She likes this boy? Oh no...I shouldn't have agreed...and this boy looks fit too, crap. But I need t o trust Mia, she won't betray my trust...what the hell is wrong with me?she obviously won't! How could I have even thought this!! I hate myself for suspecting her. It's just her hormones right? I mean about every girl blushes in front of hot guys. I know this because I am hot too. I smirk. I just hope this lunch goes normal as we enter subway.

********