Chapter 4- Heartbreak

Luke's POV :

I was right. Jordan was the one. He broke her heart. When I told this to Clara...she was shocked and she thought the same. The doctor had told us that, whatever Mia says should be tried to be presumed best to be correct, in sense, we should try to make her believe that she remembers many things. We shouldn't tell her shocking fact like I was her boyfriend for 3 years or that Jordan broke her heart or stuff like that. Clara told that Mia had liked Jordan A LOT. And so did Jordan. But once, they both went to a party and Mia caught Jordan kissing another girl and honking her boob. Why would be do that if he loved Mia?!Mia had cried a lot. She kind of shut the world out of her life for about 1 month.

The doctor said we should call Jordan immediately. Luckily I had taken his number. I called him...

"Hello?Is this Jordan?" I say.

"Yes...who's this?"

"This is Luke..."

"Ohh...soo...what's up?"

"Jordan...could you please come to Starbucks right now? I need to talk to you about something."

"Umm...I'm a little busy right now...how about 6 in the evening?" I could here a girl's voice behind...I am pretty sure he was having sex. This made my heart drop.

"Fine...thanks"

"No problem...see ya"

"Bye." I cut the phone.

Mia and I didn't do anything to deserve this. She could do way better. The thought of Jordan having to pretend to date Mia shook me. Mia was dismissed from the hospital with me. She has been asking Clara to call Jordan every second. She thought he was her boyfriend. Little does she know there is someone out there who loves her.I feel my eyes tearing up. And the fact that I was going to propose Mia in the cruise hurt even more since I wouldn't get a chance to even kiss her anymore or call her mine. And one question keeps eating me up...why did Mia pretend to not know Jordan in McDonald's??

********

It was 6. I was waiting in Starbucks for Jordan, I see him coming from the entrance. He comes towards me and stops in front of the table I was sitting on. I get up on and say hi and tell him to take a seat.

"Did you get anything to drink or eat yet?" He says.

"Nope. I just came a few minutes before you"

"Oh okay then well do you want something?Because I need a black coffee baaddd."

"Naah...I'm good"

"Kay then. I'll be right back."

And with that he walks towards the counter. About 5 minutes later he some back with a coffee and Sandwich in his hand.

"Soooo" He says attempting to start a conversation.

"Ya..umm....I needed to ask you for a favour"

"Umm...ya sure...what is it?"

"See, after we had lunch in McDonald's me and Mia were heading back home in my car. When suddendly a truck hit us from the back. I got a few fractures and many stitches. But Mia...."

I took a gulp. I could feel Jordan's eyes glued to me.

"Mia errmm... well she...went into coma. She only remembers her childhood till she was 12. And that time she was dating a boy named Jordan. And she was very committed, she loved him. But he broke her heart . But Mia doesn't remember that." I was tearing up, but I blinked my eyes a few times to get those tears out.

"Oh shit. I am so sorry. So you think that Jordan was me?"

"Umm...duh?"

"Well...no. It isn't me, I never dated anybody called Mia. But I do know which Jordan that is." That shocked me.

"What?Who?"

"He was my best friend. But we had some issues. He is currently in California."

"Oh shit. Now what?"

"The thing is that...We looked very alike AND we had the same names. We were like twins from different mothers."

"So...can you..."

"Yes. I can act like him. Our personalities were completely different though. He was the bad boy type but I was more like the good one. Though I did hook up with many girls before...but I don't anymore."

"Oh. So the change she will see in both of you is the personality change...which is a good one anyway."

"Yeah...and if she asks where I- Jordan Cooper am, we'll tell her that 'I' went to California." He says, emphasizing on the 'I'.

"Oh okay then. Thank you so much. This means a lot."

"No problem. But one thing...how long am I going to have to pretend that we are 'dating'?" He says, making air quotes in the air.

"Ummm...I don't know..."

"Oh...its okay...it may end up with me ACTUALLY dating her."

He did not just say that.

"Uh-huh"

"Kidding....let's see what fate has for us." He says getting up.

"So bye then" He says.

"See ya."

"And by the way when and where do I come for meeting Mia?"

I did not like my girl's name coming our of his mouth.

"Umm...how about tomorrow at 1:00 p.m?"

"Okay then...address?"

"Falcon tower, Oud Mehta, flat number 212."

"One sec..." he says taking out his phone. Murmurs the address while typing it down.

"Your number?" He asks.

Shit.

"050"

"Aha.." He says typing it down.

"6924"

"Aha.."

"569" I finish.

"Uhh...isn't that Mia's number?"

"Uh..nope" I say popping the 'p'

He smirks. "So you gave me the wrong number earlier huh?"

"Uhh...ya"

"Lollll" He says trying to suppress a laugh.

"I was just being protective! You think I would give a person I just met my girlfriend's number?!"

"Point. So bye then" He says extending his hand as if saying 'wazzup bro'.

"Bye" I say.

********

I go home and tell everything to mum and Clara. Clara goes home after some time and tells Mia that Jordan will be coming tomorrow. I hope Mia is happy. All I want is for her to be happy even if I have to go through hell. If she is happy then that is enough for me. She is my life. Even if she forgets me, I will never stop loving her. She was my first love. I had my first kiss with her. Her curls, eyes, nose, eyelashes and everything...I loved it, I love everything about her, I love HER.

********
Hey guys??!! how did you like it?!

Do any of you have cast members in your mind. ...or should I not put any cast members and let you use your imagination? I'm really confused so please let me know XD

Please vote,comment and share!!
XOXO,
Batul :*