You're Freaked Out!

*missing scene from Women With Guns. I love it when they have fun at Danny's expense.*

All day, Linda could tell Danny was off, but she couldn't tell why. While they got ready for bed that night, the blonde brought it up, "you okay, babe? You seemed.... freaked out."
"I'm okay," Danny got under the covers, "it's just that... I think Dad has a girlfriend..."
"So?" Linda threw the covers over her legs, "he's a very intelligent, down-to-earth, attractive man. Plus, he's got that whole Tom Selleck vibe going for him."
Danny looked weirdly at his wife.
"If I were his age, I'd probably be dating him."
"She's not just a girlfriend. Her name's Melanie Maines."
"The reporter?"
"Yeah... apparently she comes to town every so often, and she and Dad..."
Linda smiled widely, "copulate? Fornicate? Do the horizontal tango?"
".... yes..."
She almost squeaked, "Danny Reagan, you're freaked out!"
"I am not!"
"Yes, you are! You're totally, completely, one hundred percent freaked out!" She started laughing.
"I am not freaked out!"
"Yes, you are!"
"No, I'm not!" Danny looked away from her, so she wouldn't see his reddening face.
"Oh! Danny Reagan, you're blushing!"
"No I'm not!"
Linda laughed and clapped her hands together, "you're embarrassed that your old geyser Dad is getting some action!" She laughed again, "how the hell did you come into the world? By stork?"
"Linda..." he sighed and rubbed his face, "I know how I got here, it's just... now he's..." he shuddered slightly, making Linda almost wheeze.
"No, wait. I know what this is," Linda smiled deviously, "you're jealous."
"What?"
"Yes, you, jealous."
"I am not jealous of my Dad..."
"It's understandable, y'know? He does have, like, twenty years on you. Way more experience. Probably knows some weirdo move or position that drives the ladies nuts!" She whispered the last part and swayed a little bit.
"You're calling me inexperienced?" Danny raised his eyebrow.
"No. I'm calling you not as experienced as your father."
He knew what she was doing, "oh no?" He pushed the loose collar of her pajama shirt off her shoulder and started kissing and nipping the skin.
"Yeah. It's not an insult, y'know. Just an... observation."
"Mhmm." His líos moved to her neck, biting the one place her knee drove her nuts.
"It's true..." she let out a moan, "what are you doing?"
"Proving you wrong," he slipped his hand up her shirt, making her laugh.
**********
"Shut the front door!" Erin smiled widely a few days later when her brother showed up at her office.
"No, it's true," Danny stated.
"Dad?"
"Yeah, Dad."
"Okay, well, good for him."
"But it'd be even better if you gave that warrant that I asked for so I could try to get some traction on Miles Drexler."
"Well, with what you have in hand, no."
"I know. But, look, you've got to have at least one favor that you can call in. For Dad."
"You think it's serious?"
"Somebody threw acid on her face; it's got to be serious."
Erin dialed the number, "Hi. It's Erin Reagan for Judge Higdon, please.... That's not what I'm talking about."
"I know what you're talking about..."
"You have a issue with this?"
"I don't have an issue with it."
"You're blushing!"
"I'm not blushing!" Danny protested, looking away.
"Yes, I'll hold. Thank you." Erin put the phone to her shoulder, "I can't believe you're blushing!" She giggled as Danny looked away, "oh!"
Danny waited while Erin got the warrant for him, "Danny Reagan, the man who is full of innuendos, who's always grabbing his wife's ass... has an issue with Dad's sex life! Oh-ho, this is just too good!"

A/n
Also in Till Death Do Us Part. Included in here cause there's some Danny/Erin teasing