Midoryia x Reader "Love"?

Well, hello again ^^|| I'm glad that I can write something to start these oneshots. ^^ Anyways, this one is requested by my sister, she absolutely loves Midoryia ^^ Well then, lets gets started shall we?  

--------------------------*  

"Another day" you sighed, you didn't want to go to School today, but if you didn't you would feel guilty, so you got out of bed for a reason. You begin walking inside the huge School, heading towards your class you couldn't help but stop and skip towards Midoryia, you stopped him in his tracks by covering his eyes and pulling him a bit towards you, "Guess who~!" You cooed by his ear. You could feel him tense up a bit and feel his face heat up as you covered his eyes, "(Y-Y/N)?" He asked. You giggled and uncovered his eyes. "Aww~! Seems like someone does care and remember me~" You shifted your eyes towards him and raised an eyebrow. " O-Of course I'd remember y-you!!" He squeaked, he had his hand clenched into a ball as he burst out the words to you. Your eyes widened then covered your face, " M-My, you're so adorable Midoryia!" You smiled. He then nodded frantically, before realizing what he said, "A-Ah, seems like the b-bell is about to ring, I-I have to go!" He bowed before heading his way. 

Man......You had no clue what had gone over you that moment...you could feel your chest tighten as you watched him scurry away. You shook a thought away as you begin to jog towards class, 'Don't think such silly things, (Y/N)' You told yourself.   

*(._.||| I'ma skip over to when class is over, because I am..LAZY XD lol)*)  

Time skip-* 

As you headed out of class, you felt something wrap around your wrist to make you stop from walking.  You turned around to see what hand was around your wrist, but only was met with a greenette. You raised an eyebrow and smiled at the cinnamon roll, "Midoryia? What's wrong" Yo watched as he nervously scratched his cheek and look at you,"(Y/N) c-can you meet me at the b-blossom tree near the S-School?" You watched every move he did, you watched how a pink hue of blush crept onto his face, eyes shifted to the side as his hand shook a bit...You had no clue what was going on. You simply nodded and replied, " Of course, right now or?" He looked at you before looking away, "Y-Yeah, I'll be there in a sec..I h-have to do something r-really fast" He answered. You nodded as you feel the grip around your wrist leave. You watched as he hurried over to...Recovery girl? You shook your head and turned away as you hurried along to get to the tree that Midoryia said. 

Once you arrived to the beautiful tree, you slowly walked over to it. It seem to have great energy around It...like..it was filled with...Love?  You shook your head, 'Weird...This feeling I almost keep getting around Midoryia..' You sighed gently and turned around, you smiled softly and waved at the greenette making his way over.  

Izuku's POV

'Oh my!! What are you doing Izuku!! She's gonna say no o-or reject you!!' Panicking, he sighed and began to slap his cheeks mentally. 'N-No, you got this!' Sighing I simply walked up to her, "H-Hey (Y/N)!" I smiled and waved, I could see she had a gentle blush on her cheeks, but I didn't know if she was blushing or maybe of how cool it felt outside. Man...she's so adorable. I shook my head and laughed. "So, why did you ask me to meet you here?" She asked...Oh no....Here I go... 

'Time to confess' I told myself.. 

(Y/N) POV: 

"So, why did you ask me to meet you here?" I asked, i clenched my hands together and smiles softly..Untill...he was on one knee?!? 'Wh-What is he doing?!' I asked myself, 'Isn't that what they do when they're proposing to someone t marry them-?!' Then I was suddenly cut off with him saying, " Will you be my girlfriend?" I paused, I could see the blush on his face and a bit of droplets of sweat. I could feel the my blush creeping on my face, covering my face with my hands I shook my head and laughed softly, " I wouldn't like too.." I peeked through my fingers and looked at him, his face dropping, " I would Love too.." His face lit up as I replied he then jumped up and hugged me, i giggled gently and wrapped my arms around him, burying my face in his neck. "Y-You scared me!" He laughed, I smiled. " I'm sorry~!" We stood there for a bit, loving our energy of Love around us.

' It feels wonderful to be loved and to fall in love..' I told myself.  

--------------------* 

My my! I really hope that you all liked this, I tried my best. If you guys tell me what's missing in my story, I wold to hear your opinions. Anywas, have a nice day my Loves~! ^^~