Villain! Shoto x Reader 'Come back'

Hello my Loves, I'm currently back again ^^~! Anyways, here is  Shoto x Reader for you guy's, just remember that I do requests... 

-------------------------------------------------- 
"Th-That's not true!" I cried out, while punching my fists into Endeavor. I couldn't believe it, I knew he was alive! I can feel it! Sliding down on my knees, I couldn't help but lie there and cry, my teachers watching. "I'm sorry (Y/N), but we found his body..." Midnight said as she rubbed my back. " I just want him to come back" I managed to sob out. 

2 weeks later

You smiled as you walked out of School, waving at your friends as you walked past them. Rushing to get home, feet tamping frantically on the ground, waiting for the moment to come...Your food. Once you finally arrived at home you looked around, closing the door and taking off your shoes at the door. You stretched your arms out as you headed towards you room right after heading to the kitchen and grabbing your snack. 

You opened your door, but right as you did, you felt as something was...off? Your pet, Dixey, would usually come towards you like a dog and rub his face against your legs. You paused, noticing that the back of your chair was facing you, raising an eyebrow you began to walk towards it before it turning around by itself. 

"(Y/N), It's nice to see you once again" You hear, that once calm, relaxing voice that made you shudder and blush. Your eyes widen, "..Shoto.." You choked out, rushing over you wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled brightly as tears ran down your eyes. "Wh-' You were cut off by a finger against your lips, you blinked. " I had too...I don't like how I'm living, (Y/N) He sighed out before furrowing his eyebrows. "I want to make sure that my dad can get payback from what he's done..'' He nods as he pulls away from the hug, " (Y/N), are you okay in life?" He asked, you simply nodded, " Except for, that you are not in the School anymore...I thought you were dead!" You yelled, feeling your tears well up then feeling the tears pout out like a water fountain. "I'm sorry (Y/N)...Please don't tell anyone alive..Until I want too, then you can.." He hummed. You nodded and looked back at him, He looked different, his eyes were darker then before, instead of his fire side of his hair being red, it was black. I nodded again, knowing that he wants this, and this wasn't really my choice. 

"H-Hey, I need to get back...They're worried that I'll tell the Hero's..And, yes...I want to be a Villain now (Y/N)" He added. 'Wh- Does he have a secret quirk that can read minds?!' I giggled to myself, shrugged. " And no, I don't have another quirk.." He laughed out softly. I laughed and shook my head, ' Mhmm..Sure..' I thought to myself jokingly.  

He sighed and stood up, leaning down he gently kissed me. Boy, did I miss those soft, cinnamon taste of his lips. After awhile he pulled away and gave me a hug. " See you Love.." He said as he walked over to the window and climbing out, smiling I walked over and watched him disappear into the darkness of the shadows. Shaking my head, I hoped that he would be safe at doing the job he loves.

_-------------------------------_ 

Welp, I really hope you all liked that ^^~! It doesn't matter if you don't, but  I love you my Lovelies~! Bye bye~