Katsuki Bakugou x Hanahaki! Reader

This is an angst, so if you are not in the mood or you don't want to be sad, then here is your chance to leave lol Bye my Love's ~~!  

---------------

"Today is gonna be the best day ever.." Ceira, your friend said, well you're best friend. She's been friends with you since you were 3, crazy huh? You smiled anyways and shook your head as you walked, narrowing your eyes at the ground, you couldn't get your mind off of Bakugou. Why? Well, there's a dance coming up, and it's not like any dance, it's prom. "Hey, you alright?" You're friend tilted her head with a raised eyebrow.  You lost your train of thought and looked up, 

"I'm fine" You smiled and waved your hand.  

You both finally arrived at School. You hummed softly and headed to class, until you heard something. Bakugou. "OI! Nerds!! You couldn't wait for me?!" You heard stomping coming towards yours and your best friends way. "Oh dear.." You sighed out. Giggling then turning around, your friend waved hi, " Baku, so nice to see you~!" You heard a bit of huffing. You turned around and saw Bakugou in front of your friend, faced away. Your eyes narrowed a bit, something was off, both your friend and Bakugou's face were red. 'Wh- What's going on between the two?' You narrowed your eyes more and opened your mouth to speak, but being cut off by the angry boy, " Let's get to class" He waited a bit for Ceira to follow then they both started walking... 

"...What is happening..?" You narrowed your eyes more and stared at the gorund. "..(Y/N)..You coming..?" You shot your head up, meeting both of their eyes.."..Yeah...Just..go-" You stopped, covering your mouth you furrowed your eyebrows, 'The..hell..?' You waved your hand to motion them to go, " Just get to class you damn idiots.." You managed to cough out. You see, you have the same attitude as Bakugou, but a very chill and kind attitude as well, so not as worse as Bakugou's. Both of the teens eyes widened before nodding, " Make sure to make it to class, idiot.."You heard Bakugou demand.  You scoffed and hurried to the bathroom. 

Ceira's Pov: 

'What's going on with her? Does she know about Us'  I thought. We promised that we would keep it a promise. I glanced over at Bakugou, who faced me and smirked, " Lets just get to class" He grabbed my hand, small blush creeping on my cheeks. I held his hand back and managed to put a smile on. I nodded and responded with, 'right', then we both started heading to class.  

(Y/N) Pov:  

You rushed to a stall and closed/locked the stall door behind you before hovering over the toilet and throwing up, it wasn't normal just to throw up like that, until you opened your eyes and looked in the toilet, your eyes widened in fear...Everything stopped around you...Staring in the toilet, you could see that there were...Orange and yellow petals of roses, with..thorns? But why? Why is this happening to me?  

Wait.... 

You threw up more as you hovered over the toilet. The thought continued to roam around your mind. When you finally stopped barfing up flowers, you slid down the wall of the stall, your eyes tearing up. 'This can't be right...." You silently cried and hiccuped, waiting to clam down. 

'It isn't true, right?' You thought. 

___________ 

Well then, there you have it my Love's. I know I know, I left you off on a cliffhanger, but guess what? If you want me to continue, then you better say something. Anyways, I hope you all had the most lovely times of your lives, especially this week, how was *your* Thanksgiving? ^^~? Bye loves~!