🍁Meeting him🍁

~Classic's POV~
>It was like anyother morning. Classic walked down the street like he did every day<

Classsic enterd the tiny coffe shop like he did every morning befor work, it was tiny but really comfy. there were tables in the corner and by the window, plants hanging from the ceiling in the corners and at the windows. Everything was colurd in neutral coulurs but mostly brown's.
He opend the door into the shop, smeeling the soft scent of the pumkin candels. The place wasn't as crowded like it usualy was, most people choosing to sit by the window instead of in the courner.
As he walked down to the counter to order, someone caught his eyes. A dark figure sitting in the courner. black hair with red tips in the front, he was wearing a nearly jet black hoodie with the hood a light yellow, underneath the hoodie was a red turtle neck.
Classic felt the sudden urge to go and talk to him, usualy was classic a very quiet person but this was diffrent.
When he finished ordering he walked over to the guy.
- Hey, is this seat taken? Classic asked while placeing his drink on the table.
- oh, no He replyed looking up.
"Fuck, he's handsom" classic thought
- he..thanks. Classic said while sitting down
-  What's you're name The guy asked.
- Sans, but call me Classic. He reached his hand to shake the other guy's hand, he returned the gesture.
- Fell. He said as he smiled a little, Showing a little of a golden tooth. His teeth was sharp but not like a shark's
~they talked for awhile, Classic got to learn more about Fell and felt how much he started to like the guy. As time flew by they started to Bond more and more. At last they exchanged phonenumbers promising to Meet the next day~