🍁Scars🍁

Classic grabbed the bandage's that laid sheilf, along with alcohol and other things. No one ever questiond classic about why he bought bandages so often, problably because they thought it went to Pap. No one ever wonder why classic never showed his wrist or arm for that matter.
The Only one who knew all of the real reasons was his brother, but they never really spoke about it.
You could say that Fell also knew but he Only knew of the basic... you coulde say, Classic wanted to tell him but he couldnt trust him..... He even had a hard time telling Pap even though he knew that he cared about him, like all of the Times when Classic was sick he had been there or how many times he had said that " You can trust me "

Classic went to Pay, then dragging his feet to his home. His head felt like it was going to exploid, like a ticcing bomb.
He opend the door to his house, it quiet and hollow, it was dark since winter were coming.He thought about Fell, Maybe inviting him could enlighten the sad hollow mess he called his home or what he called himself..
He felt slitly shakey as he took out his phone, heart beating fast.... Why was he acting like this..

                            Time skip 

They stood in the kitchen, Laughing, making bad puns... It felt good..
As classic put down the plates he felt Fell's arm ontop off his shoulder, As he did Classic felt how face once again heated up.     Godammit
- didnt know short people actully       could be funny
Fell chucled.
- the out worned short people joke again
Classic responded turning to face Fell feeling annoyd
He realised how close he was to him, Fell arm still around his shoulder. There were a couple centimeters seperating them... the room was silent, Classic looked up at Fells face. He had the chance to make a move, but it coulde end in two ways..
One is that he gets what he had wanted or desired Badly now.
Second is that their freindship would end and never see him again.
His thoughts were interupded by Fell's hand under his chin, feeling a shiver down his spin as he did so...
Classics breath became shakey as Fell came closer....

Is this really happening