🍁Secret's are revelied🍁

-Fell's POV-                         
~They finished watching the movie, but it felt like a waist of time since the movie wasnt that good. The Only thing he coulde think of that was Good was that Classic felt safe enough to cuddle in close befor the movie ended Or he was just borded out by the movie... since the time was so late Classic decided to stay and Fell couldnt really blame him since walking out at 01:30 AM would probably be terrifying.
They fell alsleep in Fell's bedroom after having an nearly 1 hour long rant about the movie~
......................................................................

Fell woke up to a door cloosing, He was a light sleeper since his "past"
He turned on the lamp on his table infront off his bed and vent out to the hallway to the living room, Only to find the balcony door open. Fell felt his heartbeat got faster as he enterd the balcony.
The person sniffed and turned around, Fell freezed as he saw who stood there.

Classic tried to wipe away the tears but the redness in his eyes stayed, He looked like he had been crying for awhile.
Fell didnt know what to say since he wasnt the typical soft or pitty type. He just walked in silence over to Classic and gently leaded him to the couch in the living room. As Classic sat down Fell wraped him with a warm blanket, He walked over to the kitchen Making some hot Tea like he did with his brother when they were younger.
He returned with Tea gently placing it on the table infront of classic, Classic took the cup slowley taking a sip.

- Why were you crying..
He asked as soft as he coulde get his voice to obey but it just sounded like a pethetic whisper

His question was meet by silence.
Fell gently placed on off his arms around classic's shoulder, In return hugged classic Fell, Classic buried his face in Fell's sweather Gently crying... after a tiny while of Classic softly crying in Fell's sweather he finally responded.

He started by telling about how life had been after his brother Pap moved to Live with MTT. He said how Pap had been there lisening to how Classic was feeling, Since moving from snowdin he had lost contact from his therepist and didnt know how to get a New one. Since Pap knew about Classic fight with depression and selfharm Classic felt unsure about reaching out to other people for support....and how that left Classic alone to fight thoose horible thoughts.

When he finished they sat there in silence, Fell laid there thinking about what Classic just said and how to respond to that..
- You know im here if you need to talk...
Fell started slow and unsure
Hi's words were Meet by silence
He continiued
- You can stay for some Days if you want to.. and i coulde talk to my old therepist who helped me with my panic attacks and trust issuses.

- t-thanks.

Classics voice cracked as he spoke..
Again the silence cover the room.

Fell felt how Classics breathing became more stable and calm, it didnt take long befor Classic was back asleep.
Fell felt how his face slowley heated up looking at classic's peachful face.
atleast was it sure that Fell loved the short little bastard sleeping ontop off him..

Fell slowly caried classic into the bedroom, gently putting him down. He laid down beside Him, feeling how Classic leaned his head on Fell's chest.

As tiredness slowly took over him He fell asleep cuddeling Classic