Backstory

Arin Raul Salvatore, yup that's my name. I'm the daughter of Damon Salvatore and Margaret Stone. I'm a tribrid. Who'd knew there was going to be another one, am I right? Anywho, everyone knows the tale of two brothers and a vampire. How they got turned and how their lives went.

Here's my story, it begun before my dad and uncle even met Katherine. It was when my dad was still a gentleman and fell in love with a woman in secret. You see my mom was born into one of the oldest packs called the Quileute pack and her mother was a witch elemental which was very rare to covens and unfortunately passed down to me. It was tough for her to stay in our hometown which was New Orleans but we moved right after I was born.

I was born in 20th March 1859, 5 years before my father turned into a vampire. Yes, I'm old but that's because I was killed on 21st April 1876 when my mother died and the whole pack got massacred. I was 17 at that time but the massacre wasn't the cause of my death. My dad was already a vampire then but left us to find his brother.

At first I thought he was a stupid jerk but when I woke up about 25 years later and found myself in the woods, he was there. His first words were, "Hey kiddo", like it was a regular thing to say when you wake up from the dead. Anyways, he brought me to the Salvatore house and I spent a lot of years with my uncle and dad.

I had to witness them fighting, arguing and have their brotherly moments and sometimes seeing either of them a make out with Elena who then became my step-mom after my uncle sacrifed himself so my dad could be a human. After my dad had trained me to become a real vampire, I was free.

So back to myself, I turned to a wolf since I was the age 14 when I accidentally killed my friend, throwing her off a cliff. When I woke up as a hybrid, new travels and that's what attracted the Mikaelsons to me. At first, I nearly got killed when Marcel ordered to kill the werewolves sacred to the Quileutes and Crescent pack but I was saved by Jackson Kenner.

Eventually, running wasn't an option and so I was killed by one of Marcel's vampires. Back to the Mikaelsons, yes, I was a friend of them and a loyal one too even if Niklaus and my uncle and dad had their fights. I was loyal to Niklaus as a friend because we're the only hybrids to ever live on earth.

That was until I met Freya Mikaelson. She helped me with my magic that I had suppressed for a long time. Of course my dad wasn't too happy with me spending time with the Mikaelsons but he gave me my freedom after he had trained me to be a real vampire.

Freya not only helped me with my magic but I fell in love with a girl and she supported me throughout our relationship so did the rest of the Mikaelsons and my dad except Nik. Her name was Mia Cross. She was a regular human just like the others but got caught up when Hope found out about us.

I had to tell her the truth and thankfully she still loved me for who I was. She sadly passed when Nik decided she wasn't good for me. The saddest thing for me was that she was carrying my child. Yup, the love of my life was bearing my beautiful child for a month before Klaus killed her.

It was one hell of a fight between us but I forgave him eventually when I saw a change in him after he saw Hope again. He apologised to me and wished he could take back what he did to me. I decided to keep a distance between us but remained loyal to them.

Elijah was always grateful that I was there for them and was sorry that Nik killed the only person I ever loved but like I said, it didn't make me take revenge. Instead, I continued to help them as I find it useless taking revenge on them and what not. After Nik and Elijah's death, my dad made sure I went to Salvatore's School so that I could be safe and also to take care of Hope although she didn't need any.

So yeah, that's my entire life story. I am a full tribrid, my mother died during the first werewolf massacre, I died and was reborn a hybrid, my dad was in and out of my life after I woke up from the dead, I was friends with the Mikaelsons and now I'm here in Salvatore School looking after another tribrid whom has a lot of issues.