Chapter 5

Arin's POV

I woke up early today and quickly and changed to see Alaric. As I knocked on his door, he told me to come in and watched him pack in a hurry. "Is everything alright?", I aks him and he stop his tracks.

"Arin, hey. Morning and no, Dorian found a driad in the woods and had it captive. I'm going over there to see them. Also, I need to make an announcement that I'm going to form a Honours Council", he replied and I nod. "Listen, my dad texted me last night and they said they needed me back at home. I was going to ask if you need any help with monsters or the school?", I continued and he thought about it for a second.

"I think you can visit them but you need to come back here if Emma texts you that there's an emergency or some sort, understand?", he points to me and I nod. "Oh and you're in the honours Council because your a tribrid and if Hope wants to join, she has my permission", he says and I nod. "Alright, thanks Al", I bid my goodbye and he waved me off to continue packing his stuff.

I walked back up to my room and start packing my clothes for the day. As I was packing, Hope knocked on my door and I stopped. I turn and she hugs me tight as per normal. "I'm only gonna be gone for a few hours. I'll still be in town, hope", I joked and she giggled at me.

She let's go and sat on my bed as I continued packing my stuff while cleaning up a little. "Tersus sursum", Hope casted and my room became clean in an instant. "Hey! Unlike some people, I like cleaning my room without magic", I turn to her and faked a glare. She giggled and patted the seat next to her.

"So, uh, I have to spend my entire day with Landon", she fills the silence. "Huh, well, its what you wanted since day one, ain't it?", I asked and she shrugs. "I'm not sure anymore. He's a liar and a thief. I don't trust him anymore", she confess, making me side hug her.

"I'm going to leave you with a good advice someone once told me, trust your gut and if he proves you right, he's worth trying if not, leave him, alright?", I adviced and she raised an eyebrow. "Who gave you that advice?", she asked. "Your father actually", I answered and she nods.

"When exactly did he advice you?", she got curious. "I think it was when you met Roman and I was trying to get rid of the fact that I loved you then", I admit and shocked her. "You loved me then? How?", she asked and I look at the time. "My dad's downstairs, Hope. Have a good day, alright? Try not to get into any trouble", I take my duffle bag and kiss her forehead before leaving my room.

"You know, I still love you", I confessed and she gave me a soft smile. "I'll send you down", she offers and I nod, letting her out of the room first before me. I closed my room door and we head downstairs to the parking space. We saw a black SUV and my dad talking to Emma.

"Dad!", I called out and he looks up to me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Dad!", I called out and he looks up to me. "Hey kiddo", I rush over and he embraced me into a hug. I let go and he looks around to spot Hope. "Hope Mikaelson, come here", he motioned her to come closer and hug her too. "How's the school?", he asked her. "Same old, same old, Damon", she answered and he nods.