Ryleighs Pov

Lunch Time
"I think its kinda wierd how me and kash been at the same school for i dont know how long and he suddenly showing interest in me" i said to my girls while walking into the lunch room.  "Maybe he likesss you" parker said with a smirk on her face. " i doubt it cuz Kashmere Smith dont do girlfriends and i aint the type to fuck if we not in a relationship sooo thats never gonna happen" i explained. "Speaking of kash, here him and his crew come now walkin to our table"rocky said while point to the direction they was coming from. Lawd what now i thought. "Hey yall mind if we sit here?" One of kash friends asked. "No mot all" parker blushed and batted her lashes. I couldnt help but roll my eyes. I mean dont get me wrong i love my best friend but she would open her legs to any niggah that looks good with a nice smile. " yo eyes gonna get stuck like that one day" i heard coming from the side of me. "Excuse me?" I asked looking at him. He smirked and said " if u keep rolling your eyes all the time they gonna get stuck like that" . The whole table started laughing like he said the funniest shit ever. I tried my hardest not to roll my eyes at him so i asked " sooooo what brings you guys to our table?" "My man Kash here is having a pool party this weekend and we was wondering if u ladys wanted to come"? His friend ty asked  while licking his lips at parker.  "No thank you" i hurriedly said. " we down with that and we will convince our friend here to come to cuz shes not really the party type" rocky said. " well let us know" ty said while type his number in parkers phone. And with that they finally left our table. "Omg i cant blieve they cam to our table im in love with ty already Ry u have to come to the party wit us did u see how kash was looking at you?" Parker exclaimed. " girl i dont think i can go even if i wanted to but i will keep yall posted" i was annoyed getting up just as the bell rung ready to get my last class over wit soo i can go home for the day.

End of school

The final bell finally rung signaling us that it was time to pack our shit and go home. I went to my locker and put all my shit up and i spotted kash making out with that bitch keshia. I guess she felt me looking at her and and stopped what she doin and said " Do you have a problem"? Attitude laced in her voice. I said " No but we can make it into one if u want to" looking straight at her not breaking eye contact. " keshia leav her alone man and cmon" kash said while winking at me. I swear niggas aint shit. " yea do what yo mans said cuz i dont hv a problem wit beatin a bitch ass today" . And with that she grabbed his hand and they walked off . Ughh i cant stand that hoe. " dang sis we been waitin on u since forever" nichole said. " where is parker?" I asked my sister. " she said she was gonna go look for you but i see her right there talking to that boy she said. I followed where she was pointed and seen Parker all hugged with ty and he was gripping her ass so i decided to walk over there. " wait right here Nick im finna go get her". I said. "Wassup ryleigh," ty said lookin at me wich made kash look up as well. "Parker u ready to go"? I asked irritated. Kash interrupted and said " hol up before yall go ryleigh let me holla at u for a min" . Before i could respond he pulled me to the side and said " look im sorry wat happened btwn u and keshia she just be gettin out of pocket sometimes and shes not my girl just to let u know and i was wondering if i can get your number to make it up to u or whatever and...." at this point i zoned him out checkin out his features he was about 6 ft tall muscualar athletic build hazel eyes with freckles on his cheeks and nice blonde curly hair and i smile to die for damnnn he sexy i didnt kno i was drooling over him till i heard my name being called " wha what was that" ? I asked not knowing what he was talkin about . He laughed and said " your number.." " oh ye yea of course " i said fast kind of embarrassed. We exchanged numbers and me and parker finally walked towards her car. " finally can we go mow" nichole shouted . Me and parker looked at each other and bust out laughing. " since when u in a rush to get home" parker asked my sister. I just looked out the window. She responded " im not i just didnt want to b the only one in the parking lot". We rode quietly the rest of the ride home just vibing to music. "Thx parker we will see u tomorrow " i said. " ok gurly call me" she said and me and parker got out the car and waved goodbye watching parker pull off. "You ready?" I asked her getting ready to unlock the door. She jus looked down at nodded her head. Imma get us outta here one day . As we walkin inside the house we can already smell the alcohol in the air. "Look nick just go to your room and do your homework ok? Ill order us some pizza." She just nodded her head already knowing the routine. As i was sitting on my bed ordering the pizza i heard my mom buss threw the door like "ryleigh i need some money and i kno u got some" . I just looked at my mother in disguise and said " i dont have any so leave my room". I was not in the mood for my moms shit today. She smacked the dog shit outta me and said " this my house i go anywhere i please up in this bitch me and ricky pay the bills if u wanna b grown gt the fuck out" and with that she left and slammed my door mumbling stoopid ungrateful bitch in the process. I swear i would leave if i could but ill b damned if i leave my sister to deal wit this bull shit on Her own. I heard the door and decided to see if tht was out pizza butbi was too late my dumb ass mother already opened the door.  " you aint got no money but u ordering pizza this my pizza now bitch" my kom slurred. Im so close to just poppin my mom in the face " i dont hv money but i used the lil bit i do have so your daughter can eat" i tried to explain but she said " fuck u and tht ungrateful lil bitch".  My sister came out the room and said " whats going on". " im ok nick just go back in your room ok" she rolled her eyes but eventually did what i asked. " soo you gonna let your kids starve" i asked her. " here get yo stoopid ass pizza u lucky i gtta go to work and stay away from my  man while im gone u fukin slut." There use to be a time when i worshipped my mother but now i hate her fukin guts. I grabbed the pizza and took a few slices to nichole and ate some myself and decide to just take a nap cuz i was exhausted.
(A few hours later).....
I woke up to feeling something wet on my neck so i jumped up and was face to fave with mr. ricky. " what are u doing in my room, i have school tomorrow please leave". I pleaded. " nooo baby and u can stay home wit me tomorrow"  " please i dont want to do this tonight" at this point i was hysterical and started crying hard as fuck. He slapped me and said " shuttup or wud u rather me go wake up your sister" he said. I just shook my head low and just laid down gettin ready for whatever he was about to do to me. He continued to kiss on my neck and took my breast out and started biting my nipples. I squirmed at his touch and wanted to just die right than and there. He took off my pants and started touchin my private box while i cried silent tears wishin this could be over already. He finally released hisself all over my breast and laughed and said " clean yourself up dirty hoe" and stormed out my room. I hurriedly ran to my bathroom and took a long hot shower. When i came out nichole was in my bed cuddled up under the covers. I just got under them wit her and cuddled up next to her and cried myself to sleep.