THE BATTLE

Berk

3:00 am

In a little area with a small pond called the Cove, a black winged beast was resting.

Vikings of Berk called this dragon the Unholy Offspring Of Lightning and Death Itself AKA the Night Fury.

This Night Fury was named Toothless.

Toothless was fast sound asleep when suddenly-

SCREEEECCH!

Toothless quickly wakes up and goes into battle stance thinking that there was another dragon trying to pounce on him.

Toothless having great night vision looks around and finds the creature that screeched, but it wasn't another dragon, it was a creature that Toothless has never encountered before.

This was another black creature with a smooth domed cylinder head, four dorsal tubes on its back, and a long bladed tail.

People in space call this thing the Perfect Organism.

Also known as the Xenomorph.

The Xenomorph loudly hisses at Toothless and crawls down on the wall of the cove and on the ground on the inside of the cove.

The Xenomorph walks in quadrupedal stance towards Toothless, then stops about ten feet away, and stands in bipedal stance, standing up to its full height while staring at Toothless.

Toothless growls loudly at the Xenomorph, the two stand off for a second, then Toothless roars and charges at the Xenomorph.

The Xenomorph runs on two legs towards Toothless.

FIGHT!

OR

When the two get close, Toothless jumps at the Xenomorph and tackles it to the ground and on its back, Toothless pins down the Xenomorph with his hands and tries to bite the Xenomorph, but the Xenomorph fights back by slashing at Toothless's face with its claws.

Toothless roars in pain, and then the Xenomorph crawls backwards away from Toothless, stands back on its two feet, and the Xenomorph jumps on Toothless's back.

The Xenomorph then attacks with its bladed tail, and stabs Toothless in the back multiple times, Toothless growls in pain, but then uses his tail and whacks the Xenomorph off his back.

The Xenomorph tumbles across the ground, then slides to a stop on the shoreline of the pond.

Toothless flaps his wings and glides just nearly off the ground towards the Xenomorph, the Xenomorph gets back up on its two legs to face Toothless, but Toothless grabs the Xenomorph around the midsection of its body with his two hands, and Toothless flaps higher into the dark night sky while still holding on to the Xenomorph.

The Xenomorph slashes at Toothless with its claws and stabs him with its bladed tail, and then bites Toothless's left hand with its smaller attack jaw.

Toothless roars in pain and releases the Xenomorph from his left hand, but still holding the Xenomorph with his right hand.

The Xenomorph holds on to Toothless's right arm and it uses its tail to stab Toothless again.