THE WINNER IS...

Well, that was pretty intense.

Toothless came out on top.

Advantages and Disadvantages for both of them.

Toothless, his advantages were: Size, Strength, Plasma Blasts, Flight, intelligence, and Speed.

His disadvantages were: Slower Agility, Not Immune to Acid, and Slower when Swimming.

The Xenomorph, its advantages were: Speed, Agility, Acidic Blood, Good Swimming, Bladed Tail,

Claws, Attack Jaw, and Small Shifty Body.

Its disadvantages were: Lighter in Weight, Couldn't Fly, and Couldn't shoot Fire.

Now about how the fight went down.

Toothless and the Xenomorph did use their Size, Speed, and Weapons against each other.

Toothless thought that the Xenomorph was gonna be an easy opponent to defeat, but the Xenomorph prove to be more than just a small opponent for Toothless.

The Xenomorph did put up a good fight with Toothless and it looks like the Xenomorph got the better hits on Toothless, and tried to somehow drown Toothless in the pond.

Toothless did fight back, and managed to rip the tail blade of the Xenomorph's tail off.

Since Toothless saw that the Xenomorph's blood was acidic, he knew that he had to kill it with his plasma blasts, he missed five times, but then when the Xenomorph made the wrong move when it jumped toward Toothless and Toothless fired his last plasma blast at the Xenomorph and he easily killed it.

Why did the Xenomorph die so quickly from the plasma blast?

Well, the Xenomorphs fought against the Predators and they have plasma cannons that can mostly kill an average Xenomorph with one shot.

So Toothless's fire breath was similar to the Predator's plasma cannons.

This battle was a cool fight, this was my theory on how a fight between a Xenomorph and Toothless could have went.

Toothless and the Xenomorph are my two most favorite creatures, and it was hard for me to pick the winner.

Even know I like the Xenomorph more, I knew Toothless is the most fan favorite than the Xenomorph.

So, I hope most of you are happy with what I did for this fight.

TOOTHLESS WINS THIS FIGHT!

Thanks for reading.

Hope you enjoyed:)

See you next time!