Part 4

Baz

"Do people normally have these conversations on first dates?"

"Honestly Snow, I don't know. I haven't been on a date since high school."

"I haven't been on a date since grade school, and I don't think the monkey bars really count."

"It seems we're both a bit rusty."

"I guess so."

And then it's easy smiles again because that's what Simon Snow was made for.

"I've gotta get going Baz, but I'd like to hangout- or rather go out, again. If you'd like that."

"I'd love that,"

Then I'm walking him to the door and he's looking at me and I don't want him to go.

"Snow,"

"Call me Simon."

"Snow.

He smiles up at me.

Then he stands up on his tippy toes, and places a hand on one cheek, and a kiss on the other one.

My skin is so warm where he's touching me.

A can't help the grin that spreads across my face.

"Some kiss that was, I'll think about it all night."

He leans back a bit so he can look at me.

"Oh fuck off Basil, I haven't done this since I was 11. This is how dates used to end, plus I don't see you initiating anything."

He's looking at my lips now.

"Was that a challenge?"

Now he's the one blushing.
"You don't have to-"

"Snow."

"I didn't say it to-"

"Snow-"

"I'm not trying to be a dick, don't do it if-"

"Simon." I whisper.

And then he finally shuts up.

And I kiss him.
————————-

A.N

This is my first multi chaptered fic, and one of my first fics overall. Comments and votes and such are really appreciated!

I hope you love these three as much as I do!

Thanks for reading, check out my other stuff if you like.<333