34

"Hey! Who're you guys and why are you chasing after my friend?!" Yoongi grabbed the shorter male of the two by the collar of his shirt.

"Move it kid. Otherwise you and this one will get a beating you won't forget."

Tae whimpered in fear. These voices sounded familiar but he didn't know from what or where he heard them. However, he could sense that these men meant trouble.

As Tae was contemplating on how to help Yoongi, Jimin pranced in between and rescued the two.

"The principal's calling you! I can't believe you missed a week of classes!"

Yoongi looked at Tae before dragging him along with Jimin in the general direction of the main office despite the growling men. When they were far enough, Tae and Yoongi finally gasped in relief.

"I don't know what happened there, but you guys need to chill. You looked like you'd seen a ghost! Nothing ever good comes from creating fights with random suited men...especially if they're black suited men with sunglasses. That's just the worse."

Tae giggled at his bubbly friend while Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Alright already. But seriously thanks for that. Tae, we need to be more careful from now on."

Jimin looked at them in confusion before blurting out, "Are you guys dating?"

Tae coughed while Yoongi face palmed.

"No, we're just friends. Learn to use a filter on your words dumbass," Yoongi stated.

"Then is it because Yoongi's family doesn't want him talking to TaeTae?"

"It's Hyung to you, you little brat! And no! What in me makes you think that?!"

"I don't know," Jimin cheerfully said while skipping away to his next class.

"That kid will be the death of me."

"He's funny though!"

"I'm his roommate! Tell me how he's funny in any way when I deal with that every other day."

A/n:

Short and sweet~