44

"I hate you both."

Taehyung giggled at the grumpy cat that was trudging back to the car with permanent marker all over his face. Luckily Hoseok had a face mask that he lent the older, who gladly took it and told him that he wouldn't be handing it back...ever.

"Seriously. I hate you guys."

Tae's smile fell before he quickly turned to Yoongi, "I'm really sorry...I can help you get it off if you want! How about you stop by our place and wipe off the marker first?"

Yoongi raised his eyebrows before smiling lightly, "I'm kidding man. But yeah, you owe me that much."

"Alright love birds! Into the car now!"

Jungkook smirked at Jin with a menacing glint in his eyes, "Hyung, we all know what went down between you and Namjoon. Stop pretending those two are love birds!"

Jin's jaw dropped before he silently started the car. He got in and buckled his seatbelt. He waited for the others to do the same before starting back to their apartment. All while maintaining a guilty silence.

On the way home, Jin dropped Jungkook at his house. Jungkook quickly hugged Taehyung and awkwardly waved to Yoongi before walking into his independent house. Jin didn't pull out till he heard Jungkook's, "Hey mom, I'm home!" They drove back to the Kim apartment along with Yoongi grumbling about his face.

Once they arrived, Yoongi dragged Taehyung into the house and to the bathroom to wash off the semi-permanent marker. Tae couldn't stop giggling as he wiped off all the circles and squiggles that littered the shorter's face. As soon as they got rid of the marker, Yoongi asked Jin to drop him off at the college. Taehyung went along but didn't want to leave his friend so soon. Especially after seeing Jimin chilling out in the dorm, he wanted to hang out with his friend.

"Jimin!"

"Hey guys! I ditched my fam~"

Yoongi smacked him on the head before removing his shoes.

"Can't I stay a little longer, hyung? Even Chim's here," Tae pleaded to Jin.

"We need to go home! C'mon now. I'm glad you're happy, but better safe than sorry. Let's go back now."

With that, Taehyung and Jin went back to their home, leaving a confused Jimin with a grumpy Yoongi.