Home

So I'll be using the phrase E P I  I have a doctor for it.

In my words e.p.i is a extension of Counseling but more seiours. In my case I put in there for self harm that's another story.

The rules are anything say should be kept a secret. If you express you wanna hurt or someone even yourself, the counselor must tell a doctor and parent and is sent to hospital.

Keith POV

It's been a month since we got Lance to the hospital and doctors have sent pictures of him. Me and Shiro were focus on file a report. We're picking him up today, Lance had surgery a week ago. The doctors say he's not very active.  He laughs time to time, but cry at night. He spoke of us to the nurses.

Today I felt like a child waiting for their parents to come home. I have never felt so sad.

God who knows what happened to Lance, but I suggest he should have an E.p.i doctor. I've mentioned it to Shiro and he agreed.

"The doctors said to keep him in sight all times. Then we are to make him feel comfortable." Shiro said to me opening the car door.

"I know but what if he lost trust in us or even mad?" I ask. "We'll just have to accept that for now, let's just bring Lance home.

------------------------------

Third person

Lance was now in the car. He was silent, he was so confused us us. "L- Lance are you cold?" Shiro ask looking into mirror seeing Lance shivered in the back seat.

"Yes, I am." Lance said quietly. He was was freezing since just was in a cold hospital. "I'll turn up heat." Shiro said. Keith was to busy looking at Lance. They sat quiet until they got inside.

Lance POV

I knew who these men were. Keith and Shiro the two that Loved me. But was the statement still true?

I felt tears run my face having a daydream of them leaving me. It was so clear now. "Lance!" Shiro grasp me into a hug. "Whatever you're thinking it's not true. " He said crying into my shirt. Keith quickly joined in. "Do.... you guys?......Do you guys still love me?"

"To the bottom of my heart. Nothing will change" Keith said.

"Lance, we're glad you're back home." Shiro said to me.

The essence of time scares me