Part (4)

(3rd POV)

"Two weeks ago...my sister whom I haven't seen for 4 years texted me telling me she would be in Korea for 2 days." Tae started after finally calming down a bit.

Jimin sat in-front of the older giving him the time he needs to explain.

"She told me she had something very important to tell me...and that got me worried." Tae continued.

"I was planning on meeting her on Friday but Kookie was sad on that day...I couldn't just leave him Jimin". He said the younger nodding his head in understanding.

"So I told my sister that I would meet her on Saturday forgetting about the party and most importantly our anniversary". Tae felt his eyes stinging him again.

"Hey...it's okay take your time". Jimin assured the older patting his shoulder.

He knew how hard it was for the older to talk about what happened. I mean it must've been painful for him too.

"So I met up with her i was only planning on staying for an hour...but the subject was too serious." Tae said remembering what happened.

(FLASHBACK)

(Taehyungs POV)

"What do you mean you aren't coming back again?" I was shocked...I didn't expect it to be this serious.

"Oppa...I found another life out there in America...a better life, I mean don't you want me to be happy?"

Of course I wanted her to be happy...but that doesn't mean I want her to move to America.

"I do want you to be happy...I just don't want to lose you..." I can't just let her move there.

"And I'm also worried...I can't have what happened 6 years ago happen again Lisa...I can't". I wasn't going to let her get away from my sight.

"Oppa...I promise you it won't happen...I actually found someone in America and they make me happy." I couldn't say no after I saw the smile on her face.

I know that smile...it's the way I smile when I think of my Kookie, it's the smile of someone who's in love.

I smiled a genuine smile...she kept on talking about this guy she had met in college...Bambam's his name.

I looked at her smiling. She just kept talking about him and the look in her eyes told everything.

That was when I looked at my phone...it's almost midnight!

I forgot to text Kookie and tell him I about me meeting up with my sister.

And that's when I saw him....

(3rd POV)

Taehyung turned around and saw jungkook standing in front of the Starbucks door.

He looked hurt...shocked and his face had tear stains on it.

Tae got worried so he excused himself and ran outside trying to get to Kookie. He wanted to know what happened.

But to his surprise jungkook ran away as soon as he saw him approaching. He was confused to say the least.

He got back inside and talked to his sister telling her he had to go. But she held him back a bit wanting to know who it was out there.

"He's my Bambam..." He said smiling his smile reaching his eyes. That's all he needed to say for his sister to understand.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"But that doesn't explain why you slapped him hyung". Jimin said finally understanding the whole thing.

The girl jungkook told him about turned to be Taes sister. Which they didn't know he had.

"He said mean things about my sister and that triggered something...my sister was bullied before and she wanted to commit suicide".

"I...I didn't know what I had done until I saw his hand on his cheek".

"Ohh Tae hyung im sorry...I feel so guilty for doing what I did". To say Jimin felt guilty was an understatement. He felt really bad for his hyung.

"It's okay...I just...I want to talk to him...to explain everything but he just won't listen to me." Taehyung finally let a tear fall from his eyes giving up.

That's when Jimin knew he had to do something about this. It's obvious how bad the older feels and how he didn't really have a choice.

"I'm sorry hyung..." Jimin said hugging the older who finally let all his tears fall.

(TIME SKIP)

Jimin has been trying to talk to jungkook about Tae for 3 days but the younger kept on ignoring him.

He felt bad...Tae didn't deserve to be ignored like this he really didn't.

So he decided to invite the others to talk about the situation and so that jungkook would be forced to hear about Taehyung.

Jungkook had to hear about Taehyung today or it would be too late for him...

(Jungkooks POV)

I'm literally a broken mess...I can't even go through a day without thinking about him.

Just like right now...I know I shouldn't cry about him Anymore but I just can't.

I love him too much...I felt my eyes sting once again for what felt like the hundredth time today.

It's only 1 pm and I've already had three full on breakdowns...I couldn't take it anymore.

I want him back so badly...I want to feel his warmth. I miss him so fucking much it really hurts.

I tried to keep my tears from falling but I just couldn't....I really couldn't do it.

I looked at the ring on my ring finger
I couldn't take it off...I know it's pathetic. But...I'm not ready to take it off.

My train of thoughts was cut off by the sound of the door opening. Suddenly I heard the sound of chatter in the living room.

(3rd POV)

Jungkook decided to go and check out what's going on and was met with all his friends sitting on the couch.

Just in time Jimin came out of the kitchen with a tray of drinks in his hand.

"Hey Kookie glad you could join us." Jimin said smiling at his friend.

"What's going on?" Kookie asked confused. "Oh well we're just having a simple gathering to talk." Jimin noticed the look of worry on the younger face.

"Don't worry...Taehyung didn't come, he has something else he wanted to do." Jungkook wasn't surprised when Jimin answered as if he read his mind.

Jungkook sighed...he was relieved tae wasn't here but he was still pretty upset at the fact that he couldn't see him today.

He misses him...misses his soft tinder touch. His good morning kisses and those little pecks he would give Kookie to tease him. Those bear hugs and the cuddling.

But most of all he missed his smile...Taes smile was enough to make jungkook forget all about his worries.

Too bad he won't be seeing it anymore. He got more depressed at the thought of never seeing Taehyung again.

"Yah Kookie are you joining us or what?" Jimin asked the younger noticing how he just dozed off.

"Y..yah". Jungkook stuttered trying to hold back his tears. He needed to forget about Taehyung for now.

If only he knew he made a mistake by ignoring the older for so long.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

__________________________