Chapter Five - Minx*

When you woke, it was nearing dusk. A fire was roaring, some type of meat cooking over the flames. You were cradled in Sandor's lap, his hand absentmindedly rubbing your thigh. Arya was seated across the fire, tearing into a piece of meat. The sight made you giggle.

"What's so funny?" Arya said, her mouth full of food.

"I can only imagine what Septa Mordane would have to say about us now."

"She did always hate when you skipped lessons to go spar with Robb and Jon."

"I got the feeling she never liked me," you said with a snort. "She always favored Sansa. But to be fair, her needlework was really good."

That caused Arya to snort. You two looked at each other and burst into laughter. The rest of the night, you and Arya talked about your home and all the memories you shared. Sandor looked on and listened, intrigued by the stories of your childhood. Later into the night, Arya had fallen asleep. She was curled into a ball on her side, breathing even. A peaceful silence fell over you and Sandor.

You hadn't moved from your position on his lap since you woke up and he didn't seem to mind. Sandor liked having you close to him. It meant he could protect you better. He knew that you could protect yourself and could handle yourself in a fight, but he still worried. Unconsciously, he pulled you closer. With a hum, you wrapped your arms around his chest. You could tell that something was bothering him, but you didn't push him to tell you. He'd tell you in his own time.

Slowly, you felt yourself start to drift off to sleep. You brought your legs closer to your chest and didn't fight the lull. Sandor's hand started tracing invisible shapes and lines; his fingers drifted from your leg to your arm to your middle. When his fingers ghosted over your belly, you let out an airy laugh. He did it again and got the same result.

"Stop it," you giggled, looking up at him with sleepy eyes.

"Are you ticklish?"

"No!" You said.

The two of you locked stares for a moment before Sandor moved his fingers again. You let out a squeal and tried to run. Sandor was too quick for you and pulled you closer than before. His fingers danced across your skin and your breathing hitched slightly. The only indication he gave that he heard you was his grip tightening. That didn't help in the slightest, a quiet moan getting stuck in your throat. Sandor let out a groan and lifted you up so you were straddling him, kissing you hard.

One of his hands found your backside, squeezing harshly. Moaning into his mouth, you arched your back, effectively pressing your chest into him.

"S-Sandor," you whimpered. You pushed your hips onto his and moaned at the friction. His hands went to your hips, starting to rock you back and forth. Your breath kept catching in your throat and the pleasure had your mind going foggy. It was only when Sandor pulled back did your mind begin to clear.

"We shouldn't do this right now," he said, hands tightening on your hips. "Your sister could see."

You knew that he was right and that the two of you should stop, but you didn't want to.

"You got me all hot and bothered. Don't you want to help me?" You purred, fingers running down his chest. Sandor groaned, his head dropping to your shoulder.

"Fuck's sake, woman. Of course I do. But your sister is right there."

"Please?" Your voice was a breathy whimper, your hips starting to move again. His cock was hard and it hit your clit just right. You let out the beginnings of a moan, but Sandor swallowed it with your mouth.

"Look at you, you little minx. You want my cock, don't you?" Sandor growled. "I can't fuck you properly but you're still greedy for it."

"Yes! Want your cock," you said. "Please!"

His hand went inside your trousers, finding your pussy easily. You let out a high-pitched whine when he started rubbing circles on your clit. His mouth was leaving red and purple marks at the base of your throat. Your hips moved against his hand and when he slipped two of his fingers inside of you, you gasped.

"Look at you. You're all fucked out and I haven't even fucked you proper yet," Sandor said, fingers picking up their pace. Your pussy was so wet you could hear it. The heel of his hand was rubbing up against your clit in the most delicious way.

"Please, Sandor!" You panted. "Faster!"

"Are you already about to cum? Dirty girl."

You could feel your release approaching fast. Your abdomen was clenching and fluttering. Your arms were around Sandor's neck and when your orgasm crashed over you, he kissed you hard. After a moment, he carefully slipped his fingers out of you and gently laid you down. He cradled you close to his chest. Your pussy was still very sensitive and when you moved your legs, a shock of pleasure went through you.

"What about you?" You whimpered.

"I'll be fine. You just go to sleep." You wanted to say something, but Sandor kissed you.

"Sleep." His arm went around your body and before you knew it, you were asleep.

Sandor looked at you and let out a sigh. Now he had a bad case of blue balls, but he couldn't find himself caring. The thing that mattered is that you still cared for him. He couldn't fathom why a beautiful girl would want anything to do with someone like him. All he knew was that if anything happened to you, he would be lost. Sandor brushed some hair out of your face and tried to get comfortable without waking you.

"I love you," he muttered under his breath. Eyes closed and breathing evened, he fell into a dreamless sleep.