Dad's errors

(This will be in Jimin's POV and sometimes Yoongi's)

"Umm... Dad?". I called out. "I think we should wait for mom". I told him. "Nonsense my boy! I got this!". My dad pats my shoulder and walks over to some potions and the spell books. My family was a well respected witch family. We can cast spells like no other and we were worshipped by other witch like families... But my dad was...

I heard glass break and quickly turned to my dad. "I hope that wasn't important". My dad let's out a nervous chuckle and I rubbed my head. My dad was human who wants to learn about the world of witches and tries to learn spells everyday. My dad is good in some spells like turning invisible, flying and shape shifting but this spell he wanted to do was WAY out of his league.

"Dad please, I can do the spell, so please sit down". I said. "No, I can do it". My dad says strongly. "I read about this spell and I will not let you do it". My dad looks at me and I sighed. "So can you please wait for mom, I'm not looking down on you or anything but you might get hurt". I said. "Don't worry about me Jimin, I'll be fine". My dad smiled. "Now... This goes in and this mixes it".

I watched my dad mix the potion with a dragon bone while chanting something. 'Please don't mess up'. I prayed silently. If my dad says something wrong for this spell, who knows what would happen. "Ulijuli". My dad says and I knew he messed up. "Dad! Move!". I yelled and smoke filled the room almost immediately. "What did I do!?!". My dad shouted.

"You said Ulijuli! It was Uliyez!". I yelled. "Its the same thing!". My dad shouted.

A smoke formed a ball and it hits me right in the chest sending me flying. "Jimin!!!". My dad ran over to me and we heard the door open. "What happ... Jimin!". My mom ran to me. I wanted to talk but my chest felt like it was on fire and it was hard to breath. "Assamil". My mom says and the ball was gone. "Jimin, baby can you hear me?". My mom asked with worry in her eye.

I touched her arm and smiled before everything went dark.

(I've been writing books on the side when I'm bored. I wanted to do something for y'all cause the vampire and the mistress chapters are still missing)