We have a problem

"Really!?!"

"Really!?!". I jumped up. "Who's this?". Jensung asked. "This...". Jin looks at me. "I don't even know what to call you". Jin said. "I'm Jimin, but you know me as Jimei". I said. "Wha?". Jensung blinks. "Futuristic spell gone wrong". Hoseok said. "And why the fuck is he here?". Jensung hissed. "You can't control the school mate". Hoseok shrugs and Jensung went to attack him. "Bitch".

Jensung went flying across the room. "Jensung!". Jin yells and ran to him. "Where are you?". I said. "You're so smart".

Sanya appears with a smile on her face. "Who is she?". Jin asked. "Sanya, my familiar". Hoseok answered. "Keep your pet on a leash before I pound it". Sanya said. Jin glares at her and heals Jensung. "Sanya, found anything yet?". Hoseok asked. "I found out the wicked library was destroyed". Sanya said. "What?". I gasped. "My mom". I pulled out my phone.

"Easy there". Hoseok took my phone away. "Your mom is the strongest witch alive, I'm sure she's fine". Hoseok said. "How was it destroyed? What happened to the barrier?". Jin asked. "Apparently, people don't know that answer". Sanya scoffed. "And the guards?". Hoseok says. "Dead". Sanya bluntly said. I was tapping my foot feeling irritated. "So, are we under attack?".

We all turned to Hoseok. "Guess so". Sanya said. "Seo". I called out. "Yo?". Seo says. "Its the cute guy!". Jin gasped. "See Jimin, I told you I was sexy". Seo chuckled. "We don't have time for this". I growled. "The wicked library was destroyed". I told him. "How?". Seo asked. "People don't know how". Jensung said. "He's a familiar as well". Seo looks at Jensung. "I'm Jin's familiar". Jensung said.

Seo nods and then turns to me. "What do you need from me?". Seo asked. "I need you to the witch realm and investigate". I said. "Can't do that". Seo said. "Wh...". I groaned. "This is a order Seo so please put the familiar thing aside just this once". I said. "You and I both know I don't give a damn about those rules". Seo huffs. "I was going to miss the human women". Seo pouts.

"When do I leave?". Seo asked. "Now, we can't waste time". I said. "Very well". Seo says and disappears. "You go as well Sanya, just in case some one acts funny". Hoseok said. "Of course sir". Sanya bows. "What will she do?". Jin asked. "Violence is best way to make people talk". Hoseok and Sanya said at the same time. "Wow, you two deserve each other". Jensung shivers.

"I know". Sanya says and disappears. "Don't worry Jimin, I'll have Jen...". "Familiars will not protect those who they didn't pick". Hoseok cuts in. "He's right". Jensung said. "I'm perfectly fine Jin". I gave him a smile. "We need to focus on a attack". Hoseok says standing up. "I'll tell my dad and my gang". Hoseok said. "Ga-gang?". Jin said. "Gang of heartless and vicious witches". Hoseok grins. "Outcasters?". Jensung says.

"Why yes". Hoseok laughs. "Perfect, right?". Hoseok smirks. "I'll be back and Jimin?". Hoseok looks at me. "I'll take you home". Hoseok said. "You'll be the first target if we are under attack". Hoseok adds. "You're right". I sighed. "Thanks". I gave him a eye smile. "Eww, gay". Hoseok gags and left. "I'll protect you too!". Jin grabs my hands. "Uhh...". I gave him a weird look. "I'll even protect you from that fucker Yoongi".

I watched Jin play with a knife and Jensung trying to take it away from him. I giggled at them and they started fighting. "The hell!?!".

"Stop fighting!".