Chapter 18

Jaida pov

We hed back to the house and hit the couch while going to sleep.

Me:How about this we let this be our chill out day and then we get to work on tomorrow?

Tay:So, whats our go to store?

Angel:The mall

Tay:I mean inside the mall.

Jazz: What about Rue 21?

Me:Ok let go tomorrow then

Tay:ok

We decide that today is going to be a stayat home day.We all sit on thecouch and watch Trolls with Ari.

Tre pov

I go to the house and the boys aree gone,since they brought Jayden I'd thought they were going to be good.I go to the cabinet and get out some Ramen Noodles and heat them up.
I head oer tk the couch as and watch a college basketball game.
*Knock* *Knock*
I start to have a eerie feeling about it and I get my gun, heading to the door and open if and it's they boys.I feel a sigh of relief .

Ben:Awww, the little boy was scared.

Me:Shut up.

We all come and sat down while Jayden tells me his story of what happened in the store.
He finally Carl needs down and takes a nap while we get ready for tomorrow.

Derek: Yall we need to go to bed a little early tomorrow night for the wedding.

Us:Alright,

We all go upstairs as I give Jayden his bath.
I then grab a pile of my Pj's and then heading into the shower.
*30minuteslater*
I come out and hear Jayden with my phone and talking to someone, I go in the room nd hear a very familiar voice.

......

Jayden: ok Love you too mommy

...:Love you buddy.

Jayden: bye bye

I go in side of the room. And lays down beside him ad he gives me a curious look on his face.

Jayden: What are you doing?

Me:Oh nothing just seeing.

Jayden: yeah

Me:ARE YOU READY FOR TOMORROW?

Jayden: Yeah

Me:Well, we need some sleep before tomorrow comes okay?\\

Jayden: OK, 

Me: Then who are you sleeping with tonight?

Jayden:I think ill sleep with you tonight

Me: OK, good night 

Jyden: Goodnight daddy

I go to the store and see my childhood friend  and her girlfriend

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the picture of Jasmine(the dark skinned one) and Jaliyah(light skinned one)

???:Hey man

Me:Whats up man 

???:Do you remember me?

Me:Hell yeah man you from Elementary school.

???:Well what are you doing tomorrow?

me:Im getting married

???:WHAT

Me:Yeah man you and your girl trying to come?

???:Yeah man send me the location and here is my number

me:Thanks, Jasmine who is this?

Jas:You know I'm Bi right?

me: Yeah 

Jas: So this is my girl right here her name is Jaliyah

Me:Hey, how are you

Jaliyah:I'm good and what is the colors.

Me:Come to the house tomorrow and bring clothes I'll introduce you to everyone. OK?

Jas:Ok
Jaliyah:Ok

I go get the Oreos and we day out goodbye to each other.Going home I start cooking the Oreos and set the plate up  with a small card where Jayden can reach.
I go and knock on the door and he goes downstairs while he is going downstairs I go jumo in the bed.

Jayden:Uncle Ben?

Ben:Yeah

Jayden:Is daddy here

Ben:How about you come and see.

He runs upstaurs slamming open our door, I look uo and he sees me, as I put my head back down he runs over flipping off my covers.

Jayden: DADDY

He jumps up on the bed and fives me a phone we go downstairs and eat our Oreos enjoying everyone's company and comfort.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, guys I know this is a long chapter but I wanted to have a seperate chapter for the wedding I am so sorry that I'm stalling so muh but I am making the next chapter as yall are reading this chapter right now.
comment of that couple was cute.