Chapter 51

Jayden Pov

I went to sleep last night by myself. I decided to take Aiden to momma and Dad's. I got up and took a shower and did my hygiene things. I decided to wear me a white tank, with my white hoodie and my grey sweats, then some wolf greys. I head down to the kitchen and get some breakfast. I head back to my room and eat my food. I go to she 24 hr. smoothie section and order a peach cobbler from there. I drink my smoothie then drink 4 more. I see Ari, we lock eyes and she walks away. I walk to the room with my head down and walk to the room then go to sleep.

Ari pov

Yall, he is really sad, I mean I know how he feels but I don't know right now. I just need some time to calm down a little, I saw him at the table with his head down. He put his head back up and we locked eyes. His eyes started tearing up and he walk to the room. I just wanna hold my baby, but anyway I had Aiden, August, Jaida, and everyone else in the crew, we headed to the slides and we rode on them. We went to the lazy river and they surprisingly let Aiden in with me. We finished the lazy river and I got off with Aiden in my hands. I got off and went to the tables to wipe Aiden's face off. I looked over and I saw him talking to someone else, a girl. I walked over with Aiden in the stroller. Bet, I'ma be petty..

I walk over and sit beside him holding his hand. He just shakes his head and picks up Aiden, 

I looked over and he was talking to Nikkole, 

Nikki: Hey, Arianna I was just talking to him. What happened?

Me: I'll tell ya later.

Nikki: Alright

Jayden walk tot eh room and follow him bringing the stroller along with us. 

Me: Baby, look I-

Jayden: Arent you mad at me, leave me be with my little brother.

I really thought he was about say I was his cousin, like nigga I cant go out with you if you were my cousin.

Me: Go to the room.

He goes and I follow him sitting on the bed.

Me: Look baby, I am sorry. I realized she wasn't your hoe or side. I was with you this whole entire time, I'm sorry for doubting you ok.

He shook with head and wipes his face while playing with Aiden, he puts Aiden in the crib we ordered. He sniffs and lays he head in my chest. I rub his back and hear his breaths even out.

Me: Jay?

Jayden:...

Me: Jay, I know your ass aint sleep.

He's sleep. I roll him over and get Aiden feeding him. He cried and he started to cough, 

Me: Awww, my little man gotta cold.

He smiles and I go give him a bath. We gonna go to the movie tonight. Me and the whole crew, I put him on a pair of grey sweats with his onesie and his wolf greys. I put on the same thing and Jayden headed downstairs to eat something. I just laid down and watched Riverdale. He came we ate and let Aiden sleep.

Tremain pov

I heard Jayden and Ari fighting yesterday, I felt bad but they were going to come back together sometime. The crew decided for Nikkole, witch she volunteered. She came back down 25 minutes later and she nodded.

Nikk: They are in the room.

We all nodded and got dressed for tonight.

I decided to wear a white snapback with my green shirt and grey sweats. Jaida wore the same thing with her hair flat ironed and her new Jordan's.

Everyone heads to the movies and watch TV heading home when we were done we all went to Jalen and Jaz room and watched Madea Boo 2.