Chapter 34

Jaida pov

I am soooo, glad to be out that hospital with baby Aiden. We hadn't posted on YouTube in about a year and a half but I dint really care tbh. I go to the closet and get me and Aiden, then Tre some matching clothes. I put Tre's on the bed knowing he wakes up when I am in the bathroom. I first give Aiden his bath and head into the bedroom and Tre is awake.

Me: Morning, my little baby

Tre: Morn-

Me: I was talking to Aiden

Tre: Bruh dude.

Me: Sike, can you hold Aiden while I am in the shower.

Tre: Yeah give him here

I give him to Tre then go into the bathroom and take my shower. After 30 minutes I come out fully dressed and ready to go. Going into Jayden and Ari's room, I wake them up and they get dressed also. I head downstairs knowing that everyone else is waiting on me. Everyone was asking to hold him, but I made all dem nigga's go wash their hands first. They all washed and passed him around. He ended up crying so I just took him to Tre instead. He is a daddy's baby anyway.

Tre pov

Aiden is really a daddy's baby, so I am always stuck with him. It really doesn't bother me cause it makes me feel proud. Shoot, tbh I really want just 2 more kids then we are done anyway. Jaida gives me Aiden as I lay back on the chair. I hear pitter patters on the floor, and it is Arianna and Jayden holding hands on their phones. Aiden is asleep so I go upstairs and lay him beside me on the bed. We are both siting on the side, so I pull out my sound machine and my computer, I made sure to turn the music down, so I out him in the crib and start playing. Then head to the STUDIOOOOOO.