Chapter 3

Ivy and Joker arrive at the destination told to them. Joker, who was taking lead, reached out the bush and was able to see the place of Harley's position. It was a giant facility, Wallet wasn't lying. Even from outside the facility, Joker could hear Harley's laughter and explosions from inside. "Joker, I just want to-" Joker cut Ivy off by covering her mouth as the gate opens with guards fleeing from inside running out. They had jeeps and guns but none of which stood by to face Harley. "Move move!" "Who the fuck is this woman?!" "SOMEONE HELP!" Ivy smiled hearing all of them talking about all of that about Harley, it's like she's all grown up. The soldiers stood by the gate until it closed, right after it did, Ivy waved her hands and stream of vines came off the ground near them and swam to the guards, snaring them and prevent more movement. The thorns of the vine popped the wheels of the jeep, so they were completely immobilized. Ivy's arm rested on Joker's shoulder after the wave as if she was trying to seduce him. She rubbed his shoulder slowly and moved in to lock in to his stomach. Joker turned his head a little to get a look of her, she gave a kiss tease, after he smiled back he turned to the trapped men and stated, "Greetings mongrels, I am the Joker. Waller may have-" now the Joker was cutoff with all the guns clicking and pointed at him. "You, that's your girlfriend. You evil clown! Take the facility. Take our weapons but just let us go." They begged with mercy but kept the both of them at their crosshairs. The gate started opening and all the soldiers suddenly took a look, during that split second, Ivy made all her vines spike up and all of the soldiers started bleeding from the leg. Ivy immediately grabbed Joker's hand and ran inside the facility, laughing.

The dead bodies were left outside and the security spots them, so he pulls out his pistol and aimed at them. Joker and Ivy raised their hands up and looked at each other, then put them down with a bored face saying, "close the door. You know we could do worse to you." With that said, the guard nodded and closed the gate. There was no question that he would die against them, or survive Harley, so Joker quickly pulled out his gun and straight up shot the guard right between the eyes. His body fell back with eyes pretty much dead looking and the blood splattering everywhere. "With the... Front line gone, I think finding Harley in this facility will be easy." He spoke too soon. Ivy kneeled down and touched the ground, trying to feel something and gathering what her plants say. "There's not much land. It's a giant underground facility. This is where you come in because I can't fight there." The facility looked empty, without guards and officers. It looked like an abandoned camp without the fortified walls. But there's no sign to the underground place. Joker knew this was a problem because he can't work at something, without anything. Ivy can't detect metal and Joker is no Batman. At that point, both of them are completely in a blind spot. "What now?" Joker asked, pushing Ivy away from him. Then something they didn't expect happened, a voice. "Puddin? PUDDIN IS THAT YOU!?" A blurred high pitched voice coming from underneath. "This can't be good." Ivy added. Harley knew that voice as well, she couldn't tell if she was excited or furious that both of them are working together. "Ivy?" She said, though both Joker and Ivy couldn't hear Harley, Joker just added, "Harley I'm here with plant lady!" Ivy punched him a little there. "How did you get in there?" Joker screamed to the ground. "Uuuuuh. I don't know mistah J. All I know is that the both of you came to save me!" She was very enthusiastic about it, it shocked Ivy. It made Joker irritated however, that typical scream of hers got him to remember why he likes her to shut up. As Joker was lying on the ground trying to listen to Harley, Ivy quickly stood up and constricted Joker where he was. The vines weren't as strong but it kept him still. "Sorry sweetie, she's mine." Ivy whispered into Joker's ears, after which she kissed and went on trying to look for a way. "Ivy! Ivy!! IVY!!!"