Author Note

Disclaimer: I do not own Kimetsu no Yaiba. It all belongs to Koyoharu Gotoge-sensei.

 It all belongs to Koyoharu Gotoge-sensei

Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hinari

-------
Welcome, new readers!

This is my first time doing Kny fanfic. I have so many in mind but I decided to do this book first.

The oc is a male and a demon in this book. He is paired with Kamado Tanjirou. If you guys don't like BL, please leave.

The characters named Hinari and Masaru are belong to me because they are the ocs I made. So the drawings are belonged me so please don't steal it.

The future chapters will may contain spoilers from the manga. So you have been warned.

The story takes place before episode one even started. The few chapters are just made up so don't get confuse with the original manga.

Thank you for taking your time to read this book. If you want to support this book, please leave a vote or comment to show that you are supporting this book. I will may update early if I can.

But please don't comment that not related to the story. Please don't force me to update early because I am one person. I may have a lot of mistakes in this book but I will try to correct them when I have time.

If you want to read more of Kimetsu no Yaiba fanfic, there'll be some new stories that coming soon.

1. Mamoru (K.Tanjirou)
2. Namida (Sabito)
3. Akari (Sabito/T.Giyuu)
4. Soramaru (T.Giyuu)
5. Ichika (S.Sanemi)

Thank you for reading and I hope you guys enjoy this book!