2. Coincidence? I Think Not.

"BLONDIE?!"
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Your eyes widened at the sight in front if you.

The guy from your dream was literally right infront of you.

His hair covered his eyes, shiny rings on his fingers as he looked out the window.

Oh hell naw. I must be hallucinating! Right?! This is impossible.

You swatted your head back to the front of the class as soon as you saw his direction change.

Must....avoid....

"Students, we have a new student joining us today! Can you please introduce yourself?" The teacher's voice interrupted your mental breakdown.

Oh shit...

You nervously stood up.

"Hi, I'm Park Y/n." Was all you managed to say, trying your hardest not to get the blonde's attention, not even daring to look around.

You could hear the muttering of the students around you.

"She's so pretty."

"Why are there so many hotties in this school?"

"I bet she's a thot."

"I'm totally gonna ask for her number."

You quietly sat down.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jay POV

?!?!?!?!???

!!!!?!?!?!?!

....!!!!...

Y/n POV:-

The sound of the bell ringing pulled you away from the scenery outside the classroom window.

You picked up your things and started to walk towards the door, that is until you felt a firm hand on your shoulder.

You turned towards hand and came face to face, almost, with a guy wearing sunglasses.

"Hey girl, you're pretty cute. Gimme your number." The guy said, his voice smug as if he already scored.

"I'm sorry, but I won't." You said, turning around and leaving.

You heard a people murmuring and making fun of the sunglasses boy as you left.

You decided not to look back even though you practically feel his glare on the back of your head.

You went into the cafeteria and sat in a corner, pulling out a sandwich your awesome older brother had made for you.

Scrolling through Instagram you suddenly got a new text notification.

Paprika

YOOOO

Y/NNNN

YOU'RE IN SCHOOL RIGHT?!?!

Me