8. Goodbye

Dream Guy

You trust me, right?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You gulped and hesitantly nodded, putting your phone back in your pocket.

"If Hyungsik saw me on this bike, he'd probably give me an hour long safety lecture." You awkwardly chuckled, getting on the bike behind Jae.

Jae handed you an extra helmet he had and turned on the engine.

He reached his hand behind him, holding your hand as he put it around the side of his stomach.

Your face flushed red.

This would've been super romantic if I want scared shitless.

"Hold tight?" You asked for confirmation, wrapping both your arms around Jae's stomach.

He nodded, the helmet covering his beet red face.

And you two took off.

Your heart was beating like crazy as the wind hit your body.

We're gonna topple over, we're gonna topple over, we're gonna-

You've never even ridden a bike before, you weren't really familiar with being balanced on two wheels.

After a minute or two, you had relaxed a bit, your trust in Jae increasing.

You looked around at things passing by.

Everything zoomed by so quickly yet your plane of view was so much wider than how it is in a car.

You sighed in relief, knowing nothing bad would happen to you.

It was only then that you realized how tightly you were holding on to Jae.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." You said loudly, letting go a bit.

Jae quickly held your hand with one hand, the other on the bike handle, holding your hand in place.

"Oh..." You said, a blush creeping up on your cheeks.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After a while of riding around, you finally reached the school.

You got off the bike, taking off your helmet which exposed your somewhat red cheeks.

You quickly fixed your hair and held onto the helmet as you watched Jae get off.

Why does he look hot I-

Jae took off his helmet and smiled, his somewhat red face also now exposed as he fixed his hair.

He parked his bike, you handed him the helmet.

You two walked inside, going towards your classroom as Jae quietly listened to you ramble on about your brother and sister.

"Oh wait, that reminds me! I have to text him I got to school!" You said, frantically taking our your phone from your pocket.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Me

Hey bro

I got

To school

Literally God

You couldn't have put that in one text?