Chapter 3

The city is massive and there is so much evil in the city. It's impossible to just know where snow is. I'm going to have to find my enemy's and get answers out of them. I won't stop till I get my sister back first stop is the surgeons hideout all I have to do is listen for a scream. After walking around for only a few minuets I see one of surgeons thugs. He has a shirt covered in blood blue pants also stained in blood and a surgery mask around his face as he is holding a bloody scalpel to a mans neck. "You said you would get more people for the boss!" The thug screamed. The man started shaking in fear and quickly replied saying " I'm trying with all these heroes around it's so hard just give me a few weeks." The thug tightened his grip on the scalpel and said with a voice of a insane man. "I'm really going to enjoy this." Only having a few seconds to respond I tackled the thug as the thug stabbed his scalpel into my shoulder as I screamed in pain. I quickly took the scalpel out and threw it to the ground punching the thug over and over screaming "we here is he where is surgeon." Before the thug can speak I hear a scream. It's him it's surgeon. I rush into the building where I heard the scream. I may be to late.