The Legacy of Saif Al Karak BlackGold full story

This story begins in mid-2019 between Jordan and Dubai, in a city of families that own the oil empire, were studied and prepared for the world Saif Al Karak.

A Jordanian son of Muhannad Al Karak, owner of almost all Jordanian territory and large oil wells, at the age of 92 left with his God on a journey of no return, and left twenty-one children, including Saif Cun, student, With a big and promising future. Saif, in the plot, has the enormous responsibility of throwing the family on his shoulders and through his inheritance, controlling the world, destroying or protecting it, two different paths. Not even the great powers, with all their nuclear weapons, could put him on his knees. He, without even firing a shot, only with his courage and intelligence, will bend the world to the truth, that is his purpose: a world without weapons, without power, without energy, without weapons of destruction, and the restoration of the ecosystem and the ozone layer, everything that has been stolen from the world he will replace. A single government is what he proposed, and what will be his lethal weapon? Only one: black gold.

Characters:

1. Saif Al Karak - Protagonist

2. Ryu Al Karak

Salman Al Karak,

Muhannad Al Karak

Massa Al Karak

Ihab Al Karak

José Al Karak

Mahak Al Karak - Brothers of Saif

3. Oasis - Name of the country and where is the well of Saif Black Gold

4. Scientists

5. Federation - New Arab Government and United Nations

Chapter 1- Inheritance of Saif Al Karak

A 20-year-old boy, the youngest of twelve brothers, inherited from his parents a small piece of land in the desert, and among large lands, all his brothers stayed with the entire territory, but the selfishness of his brothers, left him one with arid stones near a sandstone and rocky hill. The terrain was very small, but at least it had an oasis.

At his young age, he had no choice, for being the last of his parents' lineage, a lineage of great sheiks of oil and textiles in Jordan. At just 20 years old his parents died. After studying business administration and business, he wanted to leave his homeland, to see his little land, but what he found were stones on stones, but his courage and faith in his beliefs, in the Koran and his religion, gave him the strength to Start cleaning the place. With some money he got as a gift from some of his brothers to start his business, he decided to see if he had the same fate as his brothers, who had oil companies. Saif did not know that his brothers had left him that little land, thinking that being small and stony, with some areas of sand and an oasis, he would find nothing more than just water and a lot of desert heat.

But Saif began to pray and ask for a guide for weeks to know what to do, such as his father, a man of faith and courage, who taught him not to be afraid, to face the hard work. He planted small date trees because of the fact that faith let him think they would prosper. This was a few months, searching the site and digging, trying to find even a nearby vein of oil, without any success for the course of a year.

As he traveled his land andthe hill of sand and stone, he thought of a very beautiful star that made himthink he was very close to where he could find oil, but he had no idea thatthat day would come soon. He did not think that the oasis would be near thelargest vein that anyone could find, and with the direction of a beautiful andbright star he decided to order the workers to make a well in the oasis, somesaid: "Are you crazy?? Do you not see that there is a water vein? "Hereplied:" Yes, of course, I know, but below the water vein you can find what weare looking for, the precious black gold ".