Is it getting hot in here? 😜😵🔥💦

Tords pov.

After all that then I just got up and went down stairs and Tom was sitting on the couch watching some ads on a sale for smerdolf "You know that it's going to be not any left by the time you get there right?" I say with a smirk, "why do you care bish" he says "Oh did I say I cared? Oh no no no" I say in a sarcastic laughing type,  then we both walk over to the cabinet, and we both grab the last cup, "it's my commie he says I don't think so" and we both fight over it for a couple seconds and then we stop for a little and then look at one another and then look at the straws and we both grab one and we pore the chocolate milk and then he starts drinking it I look at him and then smile and laugh. "That's my straw" I say with a chuckle " well it's mine now " he says winking, it makes me blush and I could feel it this time I get down and start drinking the chocolate, "did you mean what you said in my room?" I Say, we stare at one another for a little bit before he responds . " Yes f*ck yes I love you so much tord" he says kissing me, I pull away  and then say, "me to" and kiss him for what felt like forever . Edd and Matt come in there holding hands " we ha-" and then smirk and take a picture " You better start f*cking running!" Tom says.

Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter so... From now on then this will be a smut chapter, so if you don't like smut then that's your own problem so yeah.Jk if you guys think somethings wrong with this story just tell me!😁👍 soooo... Byeeeeeeeeee