I can't see pool noodles the same 😏😈😜

Tords pov 

I go down stairs and Tom is sitting on the couch "let's go out side and go swimming for a little while, it's a beautiful day out side!" I say grabbing Toms arm and dragging it out side , "fine! But I need to go change" " okay I will also! " I say running up stairs. I get dressed in my swimming trunks then go down stairs to see Tom already in the pool. "Thomas!!" I say running in the back yard . "What?" He says, " you got in the pool! "Soooo.....?" " And you didn't wait for me.... " I jump I the pool and splash him, "really?" He says as he splashes me with water. 

-----------------------20 minutes in just swimming around splashing one another----------------------------------

 "You know I love you Tord" Tom says swimming up to me, " yeah I know" I say grabbing him by the shoulder and slowly walking up to him, then dunk him under the water. I swim up to the ladder, then get out run and then get some pool noodles and jump back in! Tom comes back above water, then I smack him with some pool noodles. Then he grabs them and smacks me with them, "you know what these remind me of?" I ask Tom. " What he asks curiously, I pull down my boxers and put the pool noodle on my d*ck "this is what it reminds me of!" A HUGE MASSIVE D* CK! " I say stepping out of the water, and showing him "TORD TAKE THAT OFF AND PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON!" " WHY?? " I ask "BECAUSE YOUR B*LLS ARE HANGING OUT OF YOUR PANTS!!" Tom says blushing and looking away, " what these?? " I say smacking my b*lls and laughing. Then Tom pulls me in the water and kisses me and takes the pool noodle off, puts my d*ck back in my pants and said " and keep it like that" the swam away laughing. " oh you want to play dirty do you? " I say smerking.

Hey guys!!! Sorry I haven't been posting that much, a lot has just been going on. Anyway.... I am only going to be getting on here to write on my story. So that means, I am not going to be able to do RolePlay story's anymore.