INTRODUKSYON

NANONOOD ba kayo ng mga nakakatakot at nakakakilabot na mga palabas? 'Eh yung mga fictional karakter sa horror? Kilala niyo?

Kilala niyo ba si Leatherface sa Texas Chainsaw Massacre? He wears masks made of human skin and engages in murder and cannibalism, alongside his insane family. Na ang tanging goal niya lang ay kill anybody for food. Sabi ng ibang tao ang hobby daw niya ay killing people for meat and eating them with his family.

Si Michael Myers sa Halloween? Killing anyone who gets in his way of accomplishing his goals. In 1963, a Haddonfield, Illinois six-year-old stabs his teenage sister Judith to death while wearing a clown costume and mask. He's admitted to a psychiatric hospital, Smith's Grove Sanitarium, under the care of Dr. Sam Loomis, who comes to believe that Michael's inner life is cruel and dark beyond the realm of normative child psychology. Fifteen years later, he returns home to Haddonfield to murder more teenagers. At yung nakakatakot niyang goal ay kill everybody in his family.

Si Jason Voorhees sa Friday the 13th? Jason stalks and kills anyone who enters in Camp Crystal Lake, feeling a burning need to avenge the death of his beloved mother, Pamela, and the abuse they received, largely due to Jason's deformity. Jason Voorhees' story starts with his deformed face. Voorhees has these severe deformities due to the fact that he was born with hydrocephalus and an abnormally large head, which, as you can imagine, was the bane of his existence growing up. And eventually, he was bullied, thrown in the lake and drowned. Yung hobby niya ay killing anyone who enters Camp Crystal Lake. Yung goal niya is to avenge his mother's death.

Si Freedy Krueger sa Nightmare on Elm Street? Killing people. Invading and warping the dreams of the living. Sabi nila in 1968 daw he was burned to death by the citizens of Springwood. After his death he began killing the children of the city in their dreams as revenge. He keeps killing people within dreams and collecting souls to gain more strenght.

Kilala niyo ba si John Kramer sa Saw? He was a successful engineer suffering from an inoperable frontal lobe tumor and colon cancer. John became obsessed with making other people appreciate their lives through his devious creations, referred to as tests or games. Yung mga hobbies niya ay constructing and toymaking. His goals are to teach his victims to treasure their lives and to escape from the hands of the police and the FBI at all cost.

Kilala niyo din ba si Lubin the Leprechaun? He is a greedy leprechaun who kills anyone who steals his gold. His hobbies are collecting and counting his gold, and killing or torturing anyone who steals his gold.

Si Chucky sa Child's Play? Simpleng panglaruan pangbata na may dalang kaek-ekan. Chucky is portrayed as a notorious serial killer whose spirit inhabits a "Good Guys" doll and continuously tries to transfer his soul from the doll to a human body using voodoo. Despite his small size, Chucky has the strenght of a full grown man. His hobbies are killing people using very violent, sadistic, and bloodthirsty ways.

Si Candyman na wala namang dalang candy. Kung gusto mo siya kausapin, tawagin mo lang ng limang beses ang kanyang pangalan at siya'y darating. Yung tanging goal niya lang ay avenge his death, keep the stories and rumors of his legend going through killing.

Si Ghostface sa Scream? A psychotic serial killer, he or she often dresses up as the variation of a ghost, or the Grim Reaper. He also uses a electronic device to disguise his voice; when doing so. He is also known as the Woodsboro Killer, after the town where he commits his murders. Ghostface often calls his victims on the phone, taunting or threatening them before stabbing them to death with an 8 inch bowie knife or killing them any other way. He is usually known for asking their victims horror film trivia while stalking them. "What's your favorite scary movie?"

Si Pennywise the Dancing Clown sa IT Pennywise is an ancient cosmic evil which preys upon the children of Derry, Maine, roughly every 27 years, using a variety of powers that include the ability to shapeshift, manipulate, and go unnoticed by adults. His hobbies are killing and devouring children, showing the deadlights to its victim and making them float, and also he's good at playing tricks on its victims. "You'll float too."

Si Samara sa The Ring? Kilala naman natin si Samara diba? Siya si TV girl. Ang bongga pa nga ng entrance niya kahit hindi man red carpet atleast sa TV naman dumadaan. By the way she is the vengeful spirit of a young girl, who had a tragic life. At yung tanging goal niya sa kanyang life ay tormenting and killing as many humans as possible. Kaloka.

Si Benjamin Willis known as simply 'The Fisherman' sa I Know What You Did Last Summer? He is a serial killer who often dispatches of his victims with a large hook while adorned in a black slicker and hat.

Kilala niyo din ba yung Creeper sa Jeepers Creepers? He is an ancient demonic creature who feeds on human beings for 23 days every 23rd spring. Ang tanging goal niya lang ay keep eating people in order to continue his life. At yung mga hobbies ay torturing people before killing them, scaring people in order to find chosen victims through fear and lastly eating people.

Ang nakakatakot na iniidolo nating bampira na si Count Dracula, kilala niyo pa ba? He is a recurrent villain in many different stories from books, movies and such.

Eh si Annabelle? Yung manika? Sabi nila, she is a powerful demonic entity that despite being able to exist independently. She is one of the artifacts taken by paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren during one of their cases. Annabelle is considered to be their most dangerous and haunted item, and has a habit of moving around unseen. Iba din 'tung si Annabelle may hobby ding nalalaman. Yung hobby niya daw ay terrorizing its owners by moving around unseen and writing messages. Like "Miss Me?"

•••••

Nakikinig lang ang lahat sa kwento ni Larry tungkol sa mga nakakatakot na karakter na hindi naman totoo at kapanipaniwala.

"At saan mo naman din yan nalaman  ang mga ganyang nakakatakot na bagay aber? Eh tulog ka naman ng tulog?" putol na tanong ni Blessie kay Larry na todo kwento parin.

Sasagot na sana si Larry sa tanong ni Blessie nang biglang bumukas ng mag-isa ang isang libro na hindi kailanman mabuksan-buksan kanina. Napatigil ang lahat at tinitigan ang ilaw na lumalabas sa libro. Ang iba, nagulantang at ang iba naman ay nakangiti lang at manghang-mangha sa nakita nila. Sabi pa ng ilan, may magic raw yung libro. Magiging superheroes daw sila.

Little did they know, yung favorite horror characters nila ay binuhay pala nila. Naka-abang at nakahanda na itong patayin sila isa-isa.