Chapter One - Blue meets Hazel

(Jezebel is played by Madison Beer)

~Jezebel~

I walk through the door at around lunch time, the halls are empty, so I'm assuming everyone is in class. I make my way to the guidance counselor, for my schedule and talk about what i plan to pursue, once I graduate.

As I'm aimlessly wandering through the halls, since i don't know where the office is, that are filled with uniquely designed lockers, i hear faint arguing. As I round the corner i see the most beautiful specimens. A raven haired with blue streaks goth and a glorified hair model. They are really attractive and I'm over here drooling like an idiot. But mainly at the goth.

"So your telling me that she just so happen to fall on you while groping your hair" the goth screamed at the hair model.

"Yes! Jade! why are we even having this argument?! This is nothing new!" The Model exasperatedly yelled back, clearly over the conversation.

"We keep having an argument about this because, IT KEEPS HAPPENING BECK! You act like you don't care! I was right beside you when she was practically in your lap and you didn't say anything, just smiled." The goth starts to tear up, i don't even know her and I want to give her a hug, even if she looks like she can break me in half.

"It wasn't even like that! You're exaggerating as usual! Brooke was just asking what type of treatment I use!" he paused and drew in some air, "I think we need to take a break, this is too stressful and hard. Loving you shouldn't feel like i'm being drained of life, Jade." With that being said he looked her in the eyes one last time, and walked through a classroom door, a couple feet away from where they were.

The girl, Jade, stood there like her world was breaking and it was. You could see the life drain from her perfect icy blue eyes. She held her chest and stomach with both hands as her body started fighting for air. She rested her head and back against the wall, slowly sliding to the ground like she lost her will to live.

This girl looked really broken and clueless, for some reason I felt the need to help her. Be there for her at all times. So my body took over before my brain could tell my legs to stop.

I ran to her side, instantly hugging her. She tensed up for a second, probably confused by someone invading her space, but then she relaxed by hugging me back tighter. She nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck.

I began to feel not only her warm breath but also her warm tears. I look at my PearWatch and noticed that the halls would soon be flooded with hungry hormonal teenagers. I slowly released her and tried to pull away but she pulled me back. As much as i was slightly loving the feeling, because I have a feeling she isn't like this much but I decided not to revel in it.

"Mi Luna, we should maybe get out of the hallways before hungry teenagers run us over." I try to persuade her, but she just tightens her hold on me and nuzzles her face deeper, which causes me to giggle.

"Quit laughing at me, i need coffee" she whines, but ends up loosening her grip. She pulls back whipping her eyes, trying to put on a brave face.

When she's done, we make eye contact and my world flips. My wolf, Twilight, starts going crazy. I sharply take in air when i realize why. Now i'm the one looking clueless. I just stare deeper and deeper into her sad light blue eyes, and her into my hazel ones. She studies my face closely. So close, that now she's a breath away. She looks to my lip and i her's.

I shouldn't feel this way I don't even know her, but my wolf won't stop screaming at me to make her happy again.

I don't know who was the first to lean in but all I know is that her lips was brushing mine, i could feel her feel her coffee scented breath on my face and all I wanted to do was close the distance, but she's vulnerable and I can't do that to her.

The bell ringing brought us out of our haze. Jade pulled away and nervously got up dusting herself off. As people started pooling into the hallway, I could see Jade putting on a stoic face, which had me to assume that it was her usual face since anyone who glanced at her, basically ran away in terror.

The door to the classroom that, the dude Beck went into opened and out came a wave of people then a group of 5 people, including Beck, lingered by the door way confusedly staring at me and Jade, with the rest of the hallway.

Jade timidly looked away then sped walked by me back the way I came. She abruptly stopped when she realized that there were a lot of people surrounding the hall, just staring at her odd red-nosed puffy-eyed appearance.

Despite her state, she's still glares at them,but I saw right through her facade, I knew she was gonna break. I walked up behind her and guided her to the nearest door, while she let me, putting her head down avoiding people's stares.

We walk into what appears to be a janitor's closet. As I shut the door, Jade goes into a corner and sits with her knees to her chest, and her head resting on top of them. " Well this has been an eventful first day. I'm Jezebel by the way, but people call be Jez, Jezzy, Bell, Bella. You can get a lot of nicknames from my name but you can call me whatever."

She looked up at me and furrowed her pierced eyebrow. " Now it makes sense, because people here know not to be anywhere remotely near me. I'm Jade." She replies coldly.

I nod my head understanding, "So how are you doing." She looks back down and unfolds her legs, now criss crossing them, picking at her fingernails.

"Ummm, well I'm just great! I'm an overbearing, easily jealous, incredibly hateful and feared person that just pushed her boyfriend over the edge, that forced him into break up with her. So life is amazing and now I'm gonna go find the nearest incinerator." She responds sarcastically, not making eye contact, still fidgeting with her nails.

I reached over and stopped her by grabbing her hand, interlocking our fingers. She's so deep in thought that she ends up playing with my fingers.

"Hey" I say lifting her head with my finger so her blue meets my hazel, "I know I just got here and you don't know me and vise versa, but I wanna be here for you, I could tell how much he meant to you, even if you try to hide it." She avoids my gaze and rips hand away from mine.

"I'm perfectly capable of functioning on my own! I don't need anyone's help! But I do need coffee." She spat venomously while walking out the door like nothing happened.

This is going to be a lot more difficult than I anticipated, I think to myself while getting up and going after her.

~~~🖤~~~

A/N- I was feeling in a Jade West loving kinda of mood so this is my werewolf twist on the whole situation. Welcome to My Love For Jadelyn.

~Terris💞