Chapter Two

~Jade~

How could I slip!

How could I have been so stupid and slip!

Now I'm weak!

Now everyone will know just how soft and weak I am and leave!

~~☾~~

Who even was that? How could I let my guard down so easily? I basically poured my soul out! Eww!

I'm not weak!

I refuse to be weak!

And I'm not even that upset about not dating Beck, it was the fact that another person walked out on me. He said it was too hard to love me. That cut deep. Deeper than I expected. Am I really that hard to be around? Wow. Just Wow. I need a break, my head and what I thought was my heavily guarded heart hurts.

So after I left the closet, I ran leaving that girl behind. And I mean Ran. I ran like all my problems would be left behind, if I moved my legs fast enough.

After all those years of mentally building basically the Great Wall of Fucking China. Somebody climbed over it! And Not the person I thought it would be, but a random freaking stranger. What is happening to me?

Plus I have a weird feeling about that girl. The way my heart sped up when she was in close proximity or when she touched me, I don't know, I can't describe it, but I know that I don't like it. Definitely made a mental note to stay away from her.

Before I know it, I'm standing in front of the Starbucks cafe.

~~~🖤~~~

Sorry it's so short! It's just to hold y'all over I'm writing the next chapter now. Not gonna lie kinda forgot about this book because I was working on my other one, Rosewood Boarding School,  but I'm back and a long chapter should be up soon.
~Terris💞