Bath Time-Alpha

Alpha come on you have to do this!" Papa Emeritus III scolded his mischevious fire ghoul, who was refusing a bath right now. The majority of the time Alpha put up a fight when he had to take a bath or shower.

"I said I don't wanna bath Papa, I hate water!" Alpha stomped and crossed his arms.

"Yes son, I know, but you must do it." Papa tried to calm him down and convince him, but the fire ghoul just wasnt having it.

"Well too bad, I'm not gonna!" Alpha stormed off to his room, his footsteps lightly burning the floor beneath them. Papa let out a sigh.

"I'll go talk to him," I got up, Papa giving me an exhausted thank you as I went. I opened the door to our room, the fire ghoul turning his head to me with flames in his eyes, but he calmed down when he saw it was just me.

"Honey you know you need to clean yourself," I said softly, sitting in our bed.

"I know. I just hate it," alpha sighed.

"Well this time we can make you a nice hot bubble bath, so it feel better to you, and you have the bubbles to play with!! I can even sit in there with you and talk to you," I smiled at him. Alpha smiled and let out a defeated sigh.

"Fine. I'll get my pajamas," the ghoul gave me a quick hug before getting up. I went back to Papa, informing him Alpha agreed to a bubble bath.

"I don't know how you do it Becca," he shook his head at the expected but annoying behavior of one of his ghouls.