𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

CARINA CAMPBELL WAS TOLD THAT SHE WAS GOING TO BE THE MOST GLOWING , that she would be radient and beautiful, that she didn't need to be smart because she had a pretty face adorned with the manners of an angel that would end up attracting the richest man and then she could live happily ever after and her family could be well funded as well —— and carina thought this was going to be her life, going to fancy private schools in paris and attending her parents rich friends parties that at one stage in her life she rather enjoyed. then she turned nineteen, after only just finishing her schooling and deciding that she was done with the whole learning thing the girl decided to venture into the big world —— and by big world she meant going to London to visit a cousin that she hadn't spoken to in years —— and by visit she meant leech off of until she could be bothered to do something with her life, and that something came quicker than the girl would have anticipated when a video of her singing karaoke at a friends party went viral.

CARINA CAMPBELL WAS TOLD THAT SHE WAS GOING TO BE FAMOUS, that she was going to be the next big star in the game that was the music industry since the likes of ariana grande and rihanna, but all this was told to her once that video had gone viral, and besides all of her life she had been told just to sit and look pretty, what was she to do now everyone wanted her name in lights —— her parents enjoyed the attention the most, realising that their daughter could still make them money, perhaps more money than she would have done had she married. But Carina wasn't having it, her parents groomed her all of her life to be a trophy wife, and now that she was finally getting her own thoughts she came to the conclusion that they did not want the best for her.

CARINA CAMPBELL MET SIMON WHEN SHE WAS TWENTY, and drunk —— she would always mention that she was very very drunk, but he was out with friends and had called her a taxi as well as adding his number to her phone. she had gotten home all right, even managing to fall asleep in her bed rather than the couch, and the next afternoon she had messaged the number and thanked him for the help the night before. They had gone out a lot times after that, quite a few times on their own, multiple times with friends —— but even the people they were with were confused with what was happening between the two. In the year and a half they had known each other no titles were placed on their relationship, well others might say they were in a 'friends with benefits' type of situation but both Simon and Carina would deny it.

And then she left —— well it wasn't really unexpected, the couple that wasn't a couple had been arguing for weeks and nothing ever seemed to be resolved, but Carina had packed her bags written a note to her cousin saying that she had up and fucked off and that simon already knew —— and it was the last they had heard of her, no instagram or Snapchat and her YouTube that was once used to post makeup reviews had absolute radio silence, until the girls name had popped up on Spotify saying that she had released a single —— and then everything went to shit.