xi. small talk

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒  ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

—————————————————————
|   REAL LIFE   |
—————————————————————

CARINA WAS SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE SHE HADN'T SEEN IN A LONG TIME. they were the people she once thought to be her new and improved family, and if she hadn't left, they either would have been a lot closer than they were now, or even further apart — which to the girl with pink hair didn't seem possible.

everyone at first had been so happy to see her, beaming smiles and gracing her with large hugs, ( that in her time away she had learnt to love with her entire being ) but then people had started to question why she had left, leaving in what many thought was the happiest time of her life. carina obviously had smiled slightly and sipped on her lemonade while the person who asked the question would stare at her with wide eyes and a slowly breaking grin, the girl would then see someone else and excuse herself from the situation before it would happen again with another person altogether.

she was happy though, that JJ had planned the night and surprised her at hayley's apartment — he had taken her advice to invite everyone to the pub, rather than their house to heart.

          currently standing within a group of people that carina doubted even cared she had come back, ( and she doesn't say this with any malice, because she knows that leaving for that amount of time would result in many friendships falling apart, and a lot of people being awkward in her presence ) and she was pretty much done with their changing conversation and she never liked to be excluded, however she couldn't find it in herself to really join in — so she left.

          well really she just exited out the back, she couldn't really leave, at least not without a proper reason. and for now she had no real excuse, so she would just stay in the little grass area out the back before someone inevitably notices her disappearance and goes looking for her.

it wasn't that long before someone had come to check on her, realistically carina thought she would have had more time to herself and perhaps it was just her becoming even more introverted than everyone already believed but she liked her thoughts.

"here you are" carina turned towards the voice with a smile as she stood up to greet her old friend.

"good to see you too squeezy"